Lecente stardust glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthelashmobile

Reaction score
Has anybody tried it?

What's the feedback as it's not cheap.

Thanks

Here are the current top 20:

1. Stardust - Neptune
  2. Stardust - Constellation
  3. Glitter - Holographic Silver
  4. Stardust - Milky Way
  5. Stardust - Galaxy
  6. Stardust - Lunar
  7. Glitter - Rhubarb - Ultra Fine
  8. Glitter - Silver
  9. Glitter - Golden White Iridescent
  10. Glitter - Capri Iridescent
  11. Glitter - Showgirl - Multi Glitz
  12. Glitter - Pink Champagne Iredescent
  13. Glitter - Tangerine Iridescent
  14. Glitter - Holographic White
  15. Glitter - Confetti Pink Iridescent
  16. Glitter - Winter Wonderland - Holographic
  17. Glitter - Holographic Darkest Pink
  18. Glitter - Coral Iridescent Glitter
  19. Glitter - Foxy - Multi Glitz
  20. Neon Pigments - Snake Bite
So ye... its popular :)

Hope this helps!

Is this your brand then?

I love them and have bought all of them over the past few months. They are so fine they give a foil like finish.

I have a few different brands of glitter but Lecente are amazing

It's good quality - you can buy cheaper from eBay etc but it's not as fine and sometimes the colour can lift away leaving it silver. HTH.

Lecente is in my opinion the number one glitter. It is stunning! Ultra fine, super sparkly! I have 30 of them at the moment including all of the stardust collection. They are so, so popular! They will last you forever... You use such a tiny amount. Highly recommended! Here is a picture of a set of nails I did this evening... There are no filter on this picture they really do shine that much!
image.jpg

Thanks guys :) I will look in to investing in some.

Lecente is in my opinion the number one glitter. It is stunning! Ultra fine, super sparkly! I have 30 of them at the moment including all of the stardust collection. They are so, so popular! They will last you forever... You use such a tiny amount. Highly recommended! Here is a picture of a set of nails I did this evening... There are no filter on this picture they really do shine that much! View attachment 187240

I agree, my Lecente collection is definitely growing.
I know there are other reputable cosmetic glitters out there, and I am not in any way critising any of them, but I do get comfort from buying Lecente glitters via S2, and after watching Doug Schoons video re using craft glitters in nail art, I am very careful where I buy them.

Can you please tell me which colours you have used?

I love all the Lecente glitters but the stardust ones are my favourite, closely followed by the Lecente ultra fine glitters, but all of them are fab x

Latest posts

Back