LED face therapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm thinking on purchasing some sort of led light therapy face treatment but not sure which one to go for. I work on my own in a small beauty room. Any advice be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hey, which ones did your training provider recommend? I know that light elegance is supposed to be great x

I have my own beauty business so just putting it on here to get any advice.

Hello everyone. I'm thinking on purchasing some sort of led light therapy face treatment but not sure which one to go for. I work on my own in a small beauty room. Any advice be much appreciated. Thank you.

I have the Pure Skin Medicals Quantum and it’s really good. I also have a Celluma LED light and I love this too, it’s light weight and easy to move around. Dermalux also have their Flex, similar to the Celluma Pro device and around the same price. Don’t go with a cheap version if you want results with LED as not all LED devices are made equal. The price you pay reflects this. Expect to pay £1500-2000+ for a good results driven led.

I have the Pure Skin Medicals Quantum and it’s really good. I also have a Celluma LED light and I love this too, it’s light weight and easy to move around. Dermalux also have their Flex, similar to the Celluma Pro device and around the same price. Don’t go with a cheap version if you want results with LED as not all LED devices are made equal. The price you pay reflects this. Expect to pay £1500-2000+ for a good results driven led.

I love that you have mentioned a device that rivals the prevalent Dermlux models. I myself have been looking into adding an LED system to my facials that I would like to offer. I've had a look at Celluma which looks very promising, however I keep seeing American distributors. Do you know who sells them here in the UK? x

Latest posts

Back