LED lamps for Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erinj90

Reaction score
do i need a specific lamp for the gelish nails or can i buy any led lamp from wholesalers?
also about to order my kit any perticular colours that r best sellers?? x

You need the nail harmony one x

When I trained with Harmony, the educator said any 36watt UV lamp will cure perfectly well... But 1 min for base and 2 mins for all other layers.... :D

You need the nail harmony one x

No you don't :)

A good quality 36w lamp will cure them perfectly.

I have the one purchased from Harmony (which is a Fraulein lamp) and an ASP one. Use both and each one works fine. Get the same results.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

If you are looking to purchase a LED lamp, then the Harmony LED lamp is your best choice and what Harmony recommend

As far as UV lights go, Harmony have always said that any 36 watt 4 bulb lamp would work.

Ive been using Gelish for awhile now and it cures in my CND lamp just fine. I also have the OPI LED lamp and that works too. As long as you are following directions for cure time you should be fine.

No you don't :)

A good quality 36w lamp will cure them perfectly.

I have the one purchased from Harmony (which is a Fraulein lamp) and an ASP one. Use both and each one works fine. Get the same results.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I mention for led lamp x

Latest posts

Back