Led light dilemmas(shellac,gelish,geleration)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailgurl17

Reaction score
I just received the gelish led light.i love that its so fast but does it work with shellac and geleration?? I assumed it did but now after reading a post someone says it does not work with anything but gelish.. Is this true? I have used it this week on all 3 brands i use, it did dry it but will it last? Im so upset now that i am thinking i have spent money on something that isnt versatile.. Any ideas?comments?hands on experience?

Like i said it has cured all 3 but what is the end result? Does anyone know?

Also who prefers what line? Just curious :)

It wont work with Shellac because Shellac has not been formulated to work with LED light.

Shellac will only cure properly with the CND new white light or the silver Brisa light.

I just received the gelish led light.i love that its so fast but does it work with shellac and geleration?? I assumed it did but now after reading a post someone says it does not work with anything but gelish.. Is this true? I have used it this week on all 3 brands i use, it did dry it but will it last? Im so upset now that i am thinking i have spent money on something that isnt versatile.. Any ideas?comments?hands on experience?

Like i said it has cured all 3 but what is the end result? Does anyone know?

Also who prefers what line? Just curious :)

It might work with Geleration as Jessice have an led lamp but you would need to check with them. Shellac definitely will not work with it.

yes , I have the harmony led lamp
you can cure Jessica Geleration, NSI Polish Pro, and coming along Entity Colour Couture. The lamp is universal to any polish /gel stating LED compatible.

Also just like UV lamp, there are many other manufacturer making LED lamp and also cure Gelish, geleration.... and many others, look in japanease websit.

Only that the bulb seem to be two kinds small one and large one (like harmony) the small one usually have a lot more bulb and less output therefore require longer cure time like (30s,60s,90s) they are only 12W output while Harmony are 45 W.

like UV lamp 9 w, 7w x 6, 18W , 9wx 4 (36 W) .....

I have two led lamp one is 12 W cure gelish about 60s vs 30 s(not fast enough and but feel less hot than harmony)

There are so many led lamp coming out , don't worry some are so small and light even with battery operated for mobile use. I prefer five finger than 4 though.

Latest posts

Back