lemonade/ maple syrup diet.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corrine1983

Reaction score
hey all hope your are all well...
since my daughter was born i have battled with my weight, loosing a stone putting on two.... you know how it is. anyway ive be eating healthy and doing exercising but nothing was coming off. i was told i had a cyst on my ovary when i had a scan, i was only going to check out if i had i fertility problem as my partner is. anyway yesterday i wanted to give my body a good cleanse, so i decided to follow the lemonade diet. im on day one and the drink isnt all that nice but i dont feel hungry and i fell warmer than usual.
i will let you all know how it goes.

Hiya hun have u just one cyst or have u got polycystic ovaries? Because I know when u have got that ur not meant to have much sugar,just im trying to loose weight, am waiting to see my doc about it and being refered to the hospital, just a thought is it worth going to ya docs to get them to write u a diet plan or something?
Hope all goes well 4 ya hun :) xxx

Hiya hun have u just one cyst or have u got polycystic ovaries? Because I know when u have got that ur not meant to have much sugar,just im trying to loose weight, am waiting to see my doc about it and being refered to the hospital, just a thought is it worth going to ya docs to get them to write u a diet plan or something?
Hope all goes well 4 ya hun :) xxx

ive just the one, i dont eat much sugar im just doing the diet to clean myself out.
xxxxxx

ive just the one, i dont eat much sugar im just doing the diet to clean myself out.
xxxxxx

ah ok hun, hope all goes well 4 u and let us know how u get on :) xx

Hope it goes good for you let us know!

I did the master cleanse (lemonade diet) only lasted 2 days. I wasn't hungry but just missed chewing Funny!

My sister did it for 5 days. It definatley makes you feel better. Might try it again one day - but have to get psyched up for that kind of thing!

There is a website for it. They have messages boards to spur you on!
I think its The Master Cleanse / Raw Food Site

Good luck x

Hope it goes good for you let us know!

I did the master cleanse (lemonade diet) only lasted 2 days. I wasn't hungry but just missed chewing Funny!

My sister did it for 5 days. It definatley makes you feel better. Might try it again one day - but have to get psyched up for that kind of thing!

There is a website for it. They have messages boards to spur you on!
I think its The Master Cleanse / Raw Food Site

Good luck x
thanks i will check it out.

I have never heard of this, how are you getting on?

Wont you get a sugar rush doing this and wont it affect you insulin levels:eek:

Just had a look at that website....it sounds awful!

This is what Beyonce did for 2 weeks to drop a stone for a film role..... all the dieticians/nutritionists on the tv and radio reckoned it was a bad idea..... There's nothing nutritionally good about it, the maple syrup will rot your teeth and as soon as you start to eat again the weight will all go back on....

Be careful doing something as extreme as this, there are better ways to detox your body and lose weight IMO. :hug:

Good evening Corrine, very interested to know what symptoms you're having with a cyst on your ovary as this seems to be a common problem,ie, not being able to loose weight despite diet and exercise.

Christine

Good evening Corrine, very interested to know what symptoms you're having with a cyst on your ovary as this seems to be a common problem,ie, not being able to loose weight despite diet and exercise.

Christine
hey all im doing ok i feel full of energy and not hungry at all. its advised that everyone in good health should fast at least once a year to get rid of all the toxins in the body. im going to have a bath and go for wa long wlk with a big bottle of water.
just an answer for christine..... the symtoms i have are at the moment the weight and growing wiskers in my chin, which i pluck out or my partner offers me his gillette razor.....ha ha ha ha very funny. men can be so insensitive. i sometime feel really irratic just before my period worse than be for and after having umerrah. i get angry one minute locking myself in the bathroom and cry myself to death then the next im the best person ever. i went to the doctors and i have to have a blood test to check my hormones, and take it from there.
i will keep you all informed about my diet
speak soon.

hey all im doing ok i feel full of energy and not hungry at all. its advised that everyone in good health should fast at least once a year to get rid of all the toxins in the body. im going to have a bath and go for wa long wlk with a big bottle of water.
just an answer for christine..... the symtoms i have are at the moment the weight and growing wiskers in my chin, which i pluck out or my partner offers me his gillette razor.....ha ha ha ha very funny. men can be so insensitive. i sometime feel really irratic just before my period worse than be for and after having umerrah. i get angry one minute locking myself in the bathroom and cry myself to death then the next im the best person ever. i went to the doctors and i have to have a blood test to check my hormones, and take it from there.
i will keep you all informed about my diet
speak soon.

I agree that fasting occasionally can be ok for your system, but filling up on nothing else but sugar isnt fasting and can be harmful to your long term health....does you doctor know that you are doing this diet, especially if they are doing bloods, as it could throw all kinds of things out of sync?

I agree that fasting occasionally can be ok for your system, but filling up on nothing else but sugar isnt fasting and can be harmful to your long term health....does you doctor know that you are doing this diet, especially if they are doing bloods, as it could throw all kinds of things out of sync?
yes he does and i have not eat anyything from the night before to go for my blood doing.
thr diet isnt full of sugar as maple syrup is less sugary than honey, lemon is a citrus fruit without sugar and same with the pepper, im only using a teaspoon of each and topping it up with water.
xxxxxx

I have looked at the website and this diet is horrid.

It is bad to put so much sugar into your body....and what about when you finnish the diet? Anyone would just binge on solid most probably junk food from lack of energy. Whats the point in that?

The best way to cleanse you system and to keep a healthy body longterm is to eat fresh fruit and vegetables ect and lots of water. You are more likly to stick to it and feel be benifits it has.

I personally think you are setting yourself up for failure and ill health by following fad diets.

I have looked at the website and this diet is horrid.

It is bad to put so much sugar into your body....and what about when you finnish the diet? Anyone would just binge on solid most probably junk food from lack of energy. Whats the point in that?

The best way to cleanse you system and to keep a healthy body longterm is to eat fresh fruit and vegetables ect and lots of water. You are more likly to stick to it and feel be benifits it has.

I personally think you are setting yourself up for failure and ill health by following fad diets.
thanks for your comment but i feel fine and it depends on that person if they binge on solid food, i was eating healthy and ive decided to give it a go. i started the thread to let you all know how i was doing just in case someone was thinking of trying it. i guess it just each to their own.
xxx

Latest posts

Back