Letting off some steam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We stayed with my partners family (mum, stepdad and sister) for two years. Was good for the bank but not so much for the sanity!

I completely agree, I did 3 years with my in-laws, it was like hell towards the end but was worth it as we bought a house 100 miles away, 2 years later and I am still in bliss!! :)

xXx

Cars ... The 3rd car in 2/3 months has just broke .... I've had enough!!

Stupid ******g things 😡😡

Not like I have to get my son to Sheffield children's hospital tomorrow it anything!

I completely agree, I did 3 years with my in-laws, it was like hell towards the end but was worth it as we bought a house 100 miles away, 2 years later and I am still in bliss!! :)

xXx

Im up to year 4 with the in laws. Im going insane. This new flat cannot complete quick enough

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

xXx

We are looking at buying in the same village 😂 but it will be fine.....

So angry at my employers! They can stuff their job were the sun doesn't shine! The fact I have to make it till Wednesday next week to finish work before maternity, is making it even harder to remain some what calm.

Stupid hormones won't let me be angry without feeling the need to cry.

I could kill my in laws I dislike them so much.

My stupid partner forgot to tell me we ran out of milk, so I couldn't have breakfast today.

I wish I could say rant over but my pre-natal depression is at boiling point and I won't get to rant, rave and cry until I get home at 5:30. 😡😡😡😡😡

This thread deleting business is becoming really irritating! I enjoy being on here and contribute to threads as much as I can but starting to wonder what the point is if stuff is getting deleted anyway :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would imagine the last one was deleted at request of the OP

I though anyone could delete a thread that they have started? Does it have to be a mod?

This thread deleting business is becoming really irritating! I enjoy being on here and contribute to threads as much as I can but starting to wonder what the point is if stuff is getting deleted anyway :mad:

Thread deletions are minimised as far as possible. However, if they break site rules, whether that be from the start or midway, the Moderation Team will discuss and act accordingly.

I though anyone could delete a thread that they have started? Does it have to be a mod?

So far as I'm aware, threads may be deleted by the Original Posters but if assistance is required, a Moderator can always do it for you.

I hate solicitors, they are so slow.
I have two property sales going on at the moment, both leasehold, so altogether six solicitors involved. Gah!

And buyers expecting total exclusivity, but then trying to rip you on price! They don't like it when you remind them that it ain't sold till they've signed on the dotted line and paid their money over.
I really hate dealing with novice buyers. Idiots. Sooo scared of spending thruppence that they don't realise that there's a bigger picture.
Thankfully one of the properties is being sold to another pro landlord. Entirely different experience.

Thread deletions are minimised as far as possible. However, if they break site rules, whether that be from the start or midway, the Moderation Team will discuss and act accordingly.

So far as I'm aware, threads may be deleted by the Original Posters but if assistance is required, a Moderator can always do it for you.

Ahhh so that's why the "getting no sex" thread was deleted, wonder where it went - I guess you were right, this is a pro forum and not the place for such a topic :D

Ahhh so that's why the "getting no sex" thread was deleted, wonder where it went - I guess you were right, this is a pro forum and not the place for such a topic :D

An important rule, which applies to all who use the site:

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Last edited:

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Is the Fifty Shade of Grey thread still going?! 😜

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Noodle, did you miss the 50 shades thread or did you find that talking about BDSM was ok? I found it quite rude, but didn't feel I could say anything at the time.

Reactions: KHS
Noodle, did you miss the 50 shades thread or did you find that talking about BDSM was ok? I found it quite rude, but didn't feel I could say anything at the time.

I was told the b**k word is not to be mentioned on here. Let alone BDSM, which is a fetish.

Biting my tongue....

I had a rubbish night last night. Saw my ex....nearly crashed my car because I was so frightened he would realise it was me. Spent the morning bawling my eyes out until I managed to call my mum and she reassured me. As much as we bicker, I love her and she's always there for me :')

Biting my tongue....

Why? What do you mean?

I hope you are feeling better, it's quite scary to nearly have a crash.

Biting my tongue....

I had a rubbish night last night. Saw my ex....nearly crashed my car because I was so frightened he would realise it was me. Spent the morning bawling my eyes out until I managed to call my mum and she reassured me. As much as we bicker, I love her and she's always there for me :')

Thats what mums are for.... im the same with my mum, we row and disagree but shes always there for me.
Hope your ok :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I did miss this thread actually, as I was away on holiday when it was posted and for several days afterwards.

Because no reports were received at the time, or the Moderation Team felt there was need for action independently, the thread has remained open as is.

If you had felt able to report it, it would have been investigated, but I feel there is no need for moderation after the event, and the thread has moved on since then anyway.

My rant for today is nose bleeds and why I seem to get nosebleeds when I am wearing a white shirt. I scared the wits out of a poor client today.

I did miss this thread actually, as I was away on holiday when it was posted and for several days afterwards.

Because no reports were received at the time, or the Moderation Team felt there was need for action independently, the thread has remained open as is.

If you had felt able to report it, it would have been investigated, but I feel there is no need for moderation after the event, and the thread has moved on since then anyway.

Well there's no denying that it is "sexually-oriented", and therefore comes under these rules that you posted.

I'm not a prude, but when it comes to posting about BDSM on a professional forum, I am more than surprised. I shouldn't really have had to report it, it's against the rules.

Reactions: KHS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back