Letting off some steam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyyummymummy

Reaction score
Just went to have a rant about my oh & rant thread hasbeen deleted? ????? I guess it was due to whoever it was posting those messages.

So I'm so cross with my oh - I have approx 40 mins to tidy the house as I have friends coming over for coffee. There is food just sat in the waste disposal unit, crumbs just chucked on the floor and plates just placed on the worktop above the dishwasher. Honestly I had a good clean sat afternoon what was the point!!! Gggrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just went to have a rant about my oh & rant thread hasbeen deleted? ????? I guess it was due to whoever it was posting those messages.

So I'm so cross with my oh - I have approx 40 mins to tidy the house as I have friends coming over for coffee. There is food just sat in the waste disposal unit, crumbs just chucked on the floor and plates just placed on the worktop above the dishwasher. Honestly I had a good clean sat afternoon what was the point!!! Gggrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

My husband is just the same, it drives me mad. He leaves plates etc on the side when there is a dishwasher he could easily put his plates in. He also has a nasty habit of whenever I bleach everywhere in the kitchen he gets the frying pan out and does a fry-up, he then leaves oil that's spat everywhere, a filthy pan etc lying around. I feel like smashing the pan over his stupid head!!

xXx

I feel your pain! With kids in the house I see no point in tidying up as 7 minutes later it's a tip again.

Sorry, I'm new here. Why do threads get deleted? Is that normal practise?

I also feel your pain!!!

It's man thing ...

I've woke up this morning (fiancée is a work) walk Into my lounge and they is a plate with 2 empty packets of onion rings on my floor!! 🔫

Last edited:
Thats odd, my vent is: where is the rant thread? Xx

Flutterby theres a lot to it but there ended up a big disagreement, people were banned. Someone - we don't know who recieved a pm from the geek that was disrespectful and rude and whoever it was created a new account and plastered it all over sg. And the rant thread got deleted after lots of speculation over who it was.

back to my original rant - I have a 2 year old so can live with the untidiness its the laziness of my oh and the fact he makes such a mess and just doesn't seem to see it.

I have a vent.
Every joint in my body hurts and I don't know why :(

Sent from the catphone

Pfft! Men!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

My rant is I have water from the shower coming through my kitchen ceiling :(

Pfft! Men!!

Oh yes, men. My husband does nothing round the house either. He is such a lazy buttwipe.

I have a vent.
Every joint in my body hurts and I don't know why :(

Sent from the catphone

:( hope you can rest today?
Xx

3 weeks ago tomorrow a client & daughter had their nails done (gel overlay) I get a text this morning saying one nail of hers has started to lift & one of her daughters has started to peel... Help?!

Aarrrgggghhhhh. Its 3 weeks, its time for a new set... jeeez!

Xx

My rant is I want a cleaner. And a nanny. Heck, I'll have a nail tech too, to do my clients. Then I just need a hunky man to fan me and feed me grapes! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My rant is I want a cleaner. And a nanny. Heck, I'll have a nail tech too, to do my clients. Then I just need a hunky man to fan me and feed me grapes! ;)

I'll go halves on the cost if I can share :wink2:

Oh yes, men. My husband does nothing round the house either. He is such a lazy buttwipe.

Do you sometimes feel like a janitor?

We need a rant thread on men... :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

A live in hairdresser too?!

Ahhh that would be sooooo perfect!!

Wtf is happening to this site?! Random impolite emails from the boss ( or it seemed) postedgood geeks banned, threads locked or deleted. It's madness a load of piffle happening. Tut

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wtf is happening to this site?! Random impolite emails from the boss ( or it seemed) postedgood geeks banned, threads locked or deleted. It's madness a load of piffle happening. Tut

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

O dear steering off in the wrong direction again ... You may get your wrists slapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back