LEV nail desk help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
Hi All
I recently had a visit from my local EHO they are visiting all the nail salons in West Sussex, which is a fab thing for the industry!
I didnt realise that needed to get my Talon Tech Nail Desk serviced ideally on a yearly basis. The Talon Tech company that made my desk no longer exists so I need to find another company who has desks with a similar extraction unit or a company that can service my desk and change the filters so I comply with my local authorities requirements
It has a LEV (local exhaust ventilation) unit built into the desk and it requires that the filters are changed regularly. Due to the filters needing changing its I haven't used the extraction unit for a few years now and it seems an awful waste as when fully working they do a fab job.

All help would be really appreciated as I'm not quite sure where to turn...

Thanks

Jess xox

Jessica Marks
EzFlow Master Artist Educator
www.polishednailsalon.co.uk ..... EzFlow Education for Sussex & Surrey

According to Yell, Sussex Ventilation Ltd in Horsham do LEV testing, as well as Nederman Dust and Extraction Services in East Grinstead.

Hope that helps.

According to Yell, Sussex Ventilation Ltd in Horsham do LEV testing, as well as Nederman Dust and Extraction Services in East Grinstead.

Hope that helps.

oooo fabulous... i didnt think to google ventilation experts! doh! lol
i will have more or a look this afternoon, due back in the salon soon

thanks

Jess xx

Just a quick update, have spoken to a man at Sussex ventilation this afternoon and they are going to call me back tomorrow to arrange popping over to the salon.

Just a quick update, have spoken to a man at Sussex ventilation this afternoon and they are going to call me back tomorrow to arrange popping over to the salon.

Great. That's the EHO sorted then hopefully!

Hi,

We have nail extractors that filter the harmful dust and fumes together... one for busy salon use (Filters a room) and one that is smaller for your desk/ nail station. Our Extractors filter both dust and fumes together and require NO ducting/ piping, to an outside air source. We supply to many colleges, salons and mobile therapists and have won many awards over the 20 years building extractors. Our extractors pass all health and safety requirements and details can be found when you click "more information" on the pages.

Have a little read on this link for the table extractor,
Samantha Whitehead's Castlepoint Tanning

and this link for the room extractor,
Samantha Whitehead's Castlepoint Tanning

I hope this may help you.

Take Care

Latest posts

Back