Level 10 living

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
just started snapping level 10 living. (It's a businessey snapchat man) and my goodness is he lovely to look at. I think I'm gonna learn a lot... Just gonna do my face to snap him back!

I'm sure all those words are English but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about :oops: Oh dear, I think I am no longer 'down wiv da kids' :confused::p

I'm sure all those words are English but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about :oops: Oh dear, I think I am no longer 'down wiv da kids' :confused::p
Pahah!

Snapchat. I guess it would be classed as a social media platform?

You add people and send them pics/videos. His is business stuff rather than just a laugh.

But he's beautiful. So, looking at his lovely face will probably help me learn stuff

Ah! OK, I know Snapchat, you can see the picture for a certain length of time then it disappears right? Or not if you are a Kardashian sending naked selfies ;)

I'm assuming 'Level 10 Living' is his Snapchat name? Grace lovely, you need to work on your grammer for us oldies :(, names have capital letters :p

Ah! OK, I know Snapchat, you can see the picture for a certain length of time then it disappears right? Or not if you are a Kardashian sending naked selfies ;)

I'm assuming 'Level 10 Living' is his Snapchat name? Grace lovely, you need to work on your grammer for us oldies :(, names have capital letters :p
Pahah!

Sorry! I guess it would be his user name yes.

I was writing a little hurried! Sorry. And I'm so used to my phone correcting all my capitals!

Pahah!

Sorry! I guess it would be his user name yes.

I was writing a little hurried! Sorry. And I'm so used to my phone correcting all my capitals!

LOL! He certainly got you a bit excited didn't he?! :p

I tried Googling him but I couldn't find any pictures of good looking fellas with the user name Level 10 Living - I'm curious now :cool:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't understand one word of that, I thought it was drunk post!. Sounds like he owns a transit van with painted out windows and a lot of rope. Be careful and never, ever give any personal details.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't understand one word of that, I thought it was drunk post!. Sounds like he owns a transit van with painted out windows and a lot of rope. Be careful and never, ever give any personal details.

Mmm, I was thinking along similar lines but your imagination is a bit more vivid than mine. :eek::D

My golden rule....never date a pretty boy!

Mmm, I was thinking along similar lines but your imagination is a bit more vivid than mine. :eek::D

My golden rule....never date a pretty boy!
Paha! Why not?

Paha! Why not?

Because they're too busy loving themselves and being insufferably smug to pay you enough attention.
Well, that's my experience anyway. :)

Latest posts

Back