Level 2 beauty course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicnoc

Reaction score
I am looking to complete a level 2 beauty course as I feel the one day courses aren't giving me enough experience. I am having a complete change of career and as an older learner feel I need some more guidance! Can anyone recommend any courses providers out there? I am in Essex that aren't to far away. And would I be better to do this part time or ful time?

Do lots of googling. Lots of places offer this course with all kinds of timetabling so it's just what works for you really.

Hi, I decided to do my level 2 as an apprenticeship this way you are able to learn and work in a salon. This has worked best for me

Check with local colleges. Although they often state they are full time, they're usually only 2-3 days per week. I finished level 3 at college in June. (20 years after doing level 2!) and only went in 2 days a week, but it was still classed as full time! - I absolutely loved it too! I agree that the 1 day courses aren't long enough to learn properly. I was also able to work 2 days a week and earn some money whilst studying so it was perfect for me :)

Hi i am currently doing my Level 2 In Beauty and i too am an older learner with a change of career.I could not afford to take a year off work to study so instead i have gone part time and i applied with The Acadamy Of Beauty in Sutton-in-Ashfield. They have onsite accommodation so it is really useful for those wanting to do the fast track courses there that travel afar.

Latest posts

Back