Level 2 insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annette1986

Reaction score
I just read a thread about how insurence companies are changing there policies and unless your trained to level 2 they will not insure you. My worry is for someone like me who is doing short courses(i know a lot of people have issues with these) we will not get insurence, so my question is do i stop spending my money on these courses because its probably going to be a waste of time?

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek mobile app

I only did short course in nail and make up art! Hope they ain't changing it :(

EmmaLou @BonitaBeauty

The changes only apply to BABTAC, not all insurance companies. The Guild will not be changing their policy.

Feel free to contact us to see if we can accept your qualifications by calling 0845 2177 383.

Hi @Annette1986

We've just posted on the thread you've mentioned outlining our position, you may like to take a look here

We hope that this clarifies things :)

Kindest regards

The BABTAC team

The changes only apply to BABTAC, not all insurance companies. The Guild will not be changing their policy.

Feel free to contact us to see if we can accept your qualifications by calling 0845 2177 383.

All our Hair Extension Courses at our Training Academy in Manchester are Accredited & Insurance Approved by ABT Associated Beauty Therapists (Zurich Insurance), and COVERSURE Insurance. Also single bonds are covered with WESTMINSTER-INDEMNITY Insurance. Our Cutting Level 1 Course is Accredited and Insurance Approved with COVERSURE Insurance. These Insurance Companies will not be changing their policies and all our students are able to obtain Public Liability Insurance Cover to work mobile or in a salon with these Insurance Companies which we deal with, and all other companies who accept certificates from accredited courses.

ABT also cover Beauty and Alternative Therapies.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back