Level 3, is it worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurenjade90

Reaction score
Hi I'm currently on level 2 nail services course only 6 weeks left :) i've covered Manicure, Pedicure,Acrylics and Nail Art.I'm just wondering is it worth doing level 3 since it involves getting a 24+ loan which I know I won't pay back if I don't earn over a certain amount but still...

I'm also qualified in Gelish and Spray Tanning.

Level 3 covers Silk,Fiberglass,Gel Nails,3d nail art and competition work.

Is it worth it? Another year at college 3 days a week,I currently work mobile and i've never been asked for any of the services in level 3.

Would love to know if your qualified to level 3 and if it benefited you?.

Thank you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Anyone?? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm doing lvl 3 now and really depends if you want to do hard gels etc, I'm doing it +24 tho mine is at the beauty academy and I think it's worth it. But I haven't done 2, all my training has been private so CND, crystal nails and a academy but I need the lvl 3 for London council regulations if want to change from home salon/mobile and for teaching possibly in the future as have teaching cert.

Your only one who can answer, you would obviously be repeating some of what you have already done.

Last edited:
Following as I'm in the same predicament x

Latest posts

Back