level 3 student in need of job in warrington

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty_sarah

Reaction score
C.V
Sarah Watson
43 Middlehurst road
Grappenhall
Warrington
Cheshire
WA42LG
D.O.B 24/11/1988 (21)
Mobile- 07734321526
home- 01925 210 658
Email-
[email protected]
I’m a mature student currently studying level 3 Beauty Therapy at the Warrington Collegiate.
I studied level 2 Beauty Therapy last year and hope to study a quick acrylic and gel course when i have the funds. I am very enthusiastic about beauty and thoroughly enjoy every part of it. I am a good team worker and have a desire to develop my skills further with any new beauty treatments or products which become available.

Education
G.C.S.E’s
Bridgewater high school – 2000 – 2005

English lit – C
English lang – D
Maths – D

NVQ’S
Warrington Collegiate­

Level 2 Beauty Therapy - September 2009- June 2010
Includes- facials, waxing, manicure, pedicure, eyelash perms, eyelash tint, eyebrow tint, eyebrow shape, false eyelashes and make-up. This course included key skills in IT.

Level 3 Beauty Therapy – currently studying
Includes- Epliation, massage (full body, Indian head), facial and body electrical (Galvanic, high-frequency, gyratory vibratory, audio sonic, micro dermabrasion, vacuum suction, micro current) and tanning. This course includes functional skills with a qualification in IT.

Certificates
Fakebake manual tanning (October 2010)
Fakebake spray tanning (April 2010)
Dermalogica facial (November 2010)
Sterex (November 2010)

Employment history
Natural hair and beauty
Laura or Vicky
01925 752111
Jan 2011 – Feb
My duties were carrying out treatments on clients, such as waxing, tanning, facials, manicures, and pedicures,
General cleaning, cashing up at the end of the day and promoting the salon.

Ego restaurants ltd
Michael Longworth
01925 602 626
Oct 2009- Oct 2010
I worked at the restaurant for 2 years as a waitress, my duties where to serve tables, serve drinks, take payments, answer the phones, and general cleaning.

Work experience
Beauty
I did my level 3 work experience at Uber beauty in Grappenhall. My duties were general cleaning in and outside of the salon such as cleaning the windows, brushing and cleaning work tops. Also setting up for treatments for the therapists, answering the phone, booking clients in and handling money.

Lia
Uber beauty
Grappenhall
01925 606020

I did my level 2 work experience at Warrington collegiate, my duties were cleaning the towels, cleaning the treatment rooms, restocking the products, ensuring the stock room was clean and tidy.
Sharon (dispensary)
01925 494336

References
Tanya, (tutor)
Warrington Collegiate,
the Academy, Beauty Therapy.
01925 494 336

Sarah Watson
43 Middlehurst road
Grappenhall,
Warrington
Cheshire
Wa4 2lg

Dear sir or madam,
My name is Sarah Watson and I’m a mature student of 22 currently studying beauty therapy level 3 at Warrington collegiate which I plan to finish in June. I studied level 2 last year and plan to study level 2 nails in September as a part time course and level 3 the year after.
I’m a very hard working student and employee always willing to go the extra mile and learn new skills or services. I am very reliable, polite, trustworthy and able to adapt to new environments.

My passion is nails but also enjoy everything to do beauty especially making people feel good about them self’s. I am hoping to study a minx nail course in the near future.
I am willing to do my very best to work as hard as I can to build a client base and promote the salon as best I can. I have worked in customer service for a long time and have developed skills in dealing with all types of situations with a variety of different people.
I hope you consider my application and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerely

Sarah Watson

Good luck with the job hunt, I was a little bit stumped by the mature student aged 22. You're lovely and young with a mature attitude x

Latest posts

Back