License in Texas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monika K

Reaction score
Hello,
I am trying to find courses, classes aor training to get license through ezflow in Dalas, TX- but I can't find any info anywhere. Please help me with any websites or phone numbers. Thank you.

Hi, here is a link to a website that I think will help you.

Texas State Board of Cosmetology License Requirements

This site tells you the licensing requirements for Texas and lists the schools you can attend. I believe it's the same as Michigan in that you go to cosmetology school, take and pass state boards then obtain your license. Then you would take add'l training in the system you would like to work with.

As least, that's how it works in Michigan. HTH and good luck! :)

I am looking for course, class or training for nail technician. I am not sure how it works, but I can't find anywhere just nailcourses, everywhere I've looked on the internet is that I have to do some hair hours and other thing that I won't need for my nail profession. I want just nails and license to do that. Do you by any chance do this or you know what can I do or have any info?
I used to have my own nail salon in Europe and certificate from EzFlow, and it was all I needed. And of course I am interested in EzFlow.

Thanks in advance,

Monika K

Latest posts

Back