Lifting hair lifter quicker with Olaplex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Normally from going dark brown around a base 3 to a light all over blonde the hairdresser always says you will need to come back around 3-4 times to get it too a light all over blonde without recking your hair but have been told with olaplex you sometimes can get to blonde in one sitting? Would it still ruin your hair doing it in one sitting with olaplex?

Virgin level 3?

Take a look at this.

Nope dyed but only dyed once so dosnt have a colour build up

Its more impractical than damaging with olaplex, the client would be there all day.

Take a look at this.

Thanks for that.....really interested in the price break down.
You don't always realise how much product gets used on a service like this!:oops:

Normally from going dark brown around a base 3 to a light all over blonde the hairdresser always says you will need to come back around 3-4 times to get it too a light all over blonde without recking your hair but have been told with olaplex you sometimes can get to blonde in one sitting? Would it still ruin your hair doing it in one sitting with olaplex?
I would be more tempted to say it would take 2-3 processes even with olaplex. I wouldn't do something like this without olaplex! This would probably need tonig as well to get a nice color. Even though it would take a couple processes,it would be worth using olaplex. Going that many levels lighter would definitely need to be done a couple times. But the patience would be worth it. Especially using olaplex in the formula , you will be very pleased.

I would be more tempted to say it would take 2-3 processes even with olaplex. I wouldn't do something like this without olaplex! This would probably need tonig as well to get a nice color. Even though it would take a couple processes,it would be worth using olaplex. Going that many levels lighter would definitely need to be done a couple times. But the patience would be worth it. Especially using olaplex in the formula , you will be very pleased.
Thankyou! But I'm assuming even with olaplex lifting my hair that many levels will still leave me with some damage?

Not if its real olaplex, and not if your hair has never been bleached before, most of my clients hair is in better condition after bleaching with olaplex than it was before!

Olaplex is only an insurance. Transformations like this are in fact possible, when good judgement is used and stand alone treatments and conditioning treatments are done in between each process. You may not be able to get there in one day, this all depends on your current hair and the experience of your stylist, not just with olaplex but color corrections in general.

I've moved this back from Ask a Pro after it was originally reported that the OP wasn't a hairdresser.

Latest posts

Back