Lifting Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pibsy

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if there is a website or something I can print off to hand to any of my clients that experience lifting and the things they can do to avoid lifting or causes of lifting on Acrylic nails. (I'm not naive I know I'm trying so hard to get my prep perfect but the cause of lifting can also be my fault) But is there anything at all? Because clients may look at me and scoul but there may be some things they can also avoid.

Thanks
Pibs
x :eek:

I feel really silly posting that because there should be no lifting full stop and of course it's down to me to totally prevent lifting. I dunno don't feel obliged folks to answer such a silly question.

Nails Magazine - Resources

try these........just click on the one you want to see......

this is what I use for some of my newer clients ......you can put special instructions on them ...and attach a business card

you can try hooked on nails

Do you give your clients an aftercare leaflet? (either bought or your own).

You can list things they should and shouldn't be doing, ie not to use nails as tools, apply oil twice a day, taking care with car door handles, refrigerator doors and washing machine doors etc.

Latest posts

Back