Light brown to blond, colour hate!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbyjane

Reaction score
I asked at a local salon about stripping my hair as i wanted to go back blond from a light blond and they talked me out of it. I had a full hair of highlights and was told it would make a huge difference but would be need done a couple of times more. Is the same with a few lighter (not blond) shades that are all of difference thickness. I also asked if it would go gingery or orange and she said no, it has a little bit. I rang head office and they are goin to look at it tomorrow but said there is probs nothing they can do. Is it possible to go back blond as I feel company are skirting around it and I have been told different answers! help hate it x

I asked at a local salon about stripping my hair as i wanted to go back blond from a light blond and they talked me out of it. I had a full hair of highlights and was told it would make a huge difference but would be need done a couple of times more. Is the same with a few lighter (not blond) shades that are all of difference thickness. I also asked if it would go gingery or orange and she said no, it has a little bit. I rang head office and they are goin to look at it tomorrow but said there is probs nothing they can do. Is it possible to go back blond as I feel company are skirting around it and I have been told different answers! help hate it x

To be honest I normaly do it this way but I do loads and loads packed in and then if it looks to warm I tone it so people don't feel ginger. I do the highlights route as its kinder to the hair and just my way but if your unhappy with the colour then yea I'd speak to them about it they will probably be happy to help xx

Let them know your not happy with the colour and explain what you want they may be able to help. Did they use a few different colours?

Latest posts

Back