light elegance gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chikkies nails

Reaction score
hi i was just wondering who uses light elegance gel here?
or who has used it and do you like it ? is it easy to use and lasts was thinking i might change brands as i use star nails acrygel and i like it but want offer different if it dosent sit with the client im just starting my own home based salon and dont have much mulah $$.
any other suggestions are much appreciated thanks

Light Elegance is made right here in the town where I live. From what I've heard it is really a good product. I don't use it yet but I am going to get the system soon. I was told that it is a great product to switch from acrylic with. Mostly because it's "harder" by nature than most gels. That makes it easier to sculpt with and you can file a bit more to get that perfect "c" and apex. I hear that their education is second to none. If you are still undecided when I get it in, then I will report about how it is and what my clients think.:lol:

hi thanks i will get the try me kit in a few weeks as well but will keep an eye out for your report thanks for that

I use Light Elegance and I love it. I can't compare it to other gels because it is the first one I used and I stuck with it because it was good.
I have found it very easy to sculpt with and it files easily. All good for me as Im training.
It is also very reasonably priced.
hth
Karen

:hug:I used to use Light elegance gel, and liked it very much..
But when my distributor moved away, I tried to place another order with the new distributor, I was told that he was not going to put the order in for at least a month????? :eek:
I thought if that is how he does Customer service then I will look else where..

Eventually, I found Akzentz Gel and absoultely love their product...

Sincerely;
Janet

Hi Chikkies,
I have been using Light Elegance Gel since August last year and absolutely LOVE the product!!! The Australian Distributor is Le Chic Nails and Beauty Supplies and their website is Le Chic Nails and Beauty Products Australia Their prices are very reasonable compared to other brands and Light Elegance is the best brand I have used by far, so easy and excellent results. Le Chic have always got up to date stock and are very helpful.

Latest posts

Back