Lily and Hermans winter vacation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily

Reaction score
Hi there,

well we have deffo decided to go ahead with our hols to the lovely Island of Kuramathi Blue Lagoon in the Maldives, no kids for a week;) . We have decided to go and enjoy ourselves and try to put the disaster at the back of our minds and we cant wait now:D !! Two weeks on monday Yippee!!! The only thing is i'm full of cold and have been in bed really ill which is not like me, so i hope i am better for our well deserved holiday as we have both worked really hard this year setting up our new business:D Roll on the 24th Jan

Amanda:hug:

Have a wonderful time and bring back a little ray of sunshine for us Geeks!

Hope you have a fantastic time!!! :D

Boy am I green!!! :green:

Sit back and enjoy Amanda, you deserve it !!

Sure you both will have a fantastic time!

A bit of snorkelling, then a bit of sunbathing, a (fair) few drinks....fabulous! and kid free for a while, bliss! x

OOOOOOOOOOOH i am sooooooooo jealous of you two,,,,it sounds fantastic :cool: have a brilliant and relaxing time in the sun sounds like you deserve it :)

suey said:
Sure you both will have a fantastic time!

A bit of snorkelling, then a bit of sunbathing, a (fair) few drinks....fabulous! and kid free for a while, bliss! x
That's the bit i am looking forward to the most i think, kid free (sorry Morgan, you know mummy luvs ya) actually she is really looking forward to staying with my freind and her nanna!!!

Cant wait now!!! need to loose a few more pounds though!!!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back