LilyLolo + mascara & lipstick?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
I know, I know, yet another make up question!! :lol::lol:

For those of you who are using this range how do you go about using it on the lips and especially for mascara?

Anyone????????????????:eek:

Forgive me for being ignorant Debbie,but do you not apply it in the normal way??:)

Im intrigued here,and would like to know myself!:green:

Forgive me for being ignorant Debbie,but do you not apply it in the normal way??:)

Im intrigued here,and would like to know myself!:green:

LOL!!

No, they only have mineral powder make up, no lipsticks or mascara.

They recommend mixing their eye colours with lip gloss for lips, mix eye colour with water for eye liner, but nothing for mascara.

aaaah i see now,how novel is that!:)

I can see if its mineral made thats the reason why they dont manufacture lip colours and mascaras.

I have to say i very rarely seldom sell those products from ID because i always recommend Aveda or origins to my clients....LOL

Theres only so little "natural" ingredients you can put into lip and mascara.

Maybe a make up artist can help,cause i want to know how to do this aswell!:rolleyes::lol:

i would presume you would need to use some clear mascara and mix it with that , hth x

Well thats what I would have thought but then you lose the ethos of using a mineral make up which is of benefit to the client.:irked:

oooh i dont know then hun , let us know the answer though when you find out , xxx

i love mineral make up but to be honest i couldn't be bothered to mix stuff up for mascara or lip gloss...not when you can just buy them done.

I understand all the mineral stuff is better for your skin but my lipgloss is only on a short while to be of any benefit and my eyelashes never get spots..:lol:

and my eyelashes never get spots..:lol:

lol!:rolleyes::lol::lol:

I know and agree, but there will always be someone out there who will question your policy about it iykwim!

lol!:rolleyes::lol::lol:

I know and agree, but there will always be someone out there who will question your policy about it iykwim!

Sorry couldn't resist..:lol:...thing is i guess you would have to use a clear mascara and then add the mineral powder to it...now this clear mascara could contain all sorts of ingredients so it still wouldn't be all mineral mascra...same with the lipgloss.

Sorry couldn't resist..:lol:.

You're forgiven. :lol:

thing is i guess you would have to use a clear mascara and then add the mineral powder to it...now this clear mascara could contain all sorts of ingredients so it still wouldn't be all mineral mascara...same with the lip gloss.

Exactly!! This is what I'm saying - and to me that is a conflict if you are selling/advertising a service based on it's mineral benefits!

LOL!!

No, they only have mineral powder make up, no lipsticks or mascara.

They recommend mixing their eye colours with lip gloss for lips, mix eye colour with water for eye liner, but nothing for mascara.

Why don't they have mascaras or lipsticks ?

Are there any plans for any ?

my take on it is that the colours can be mixed with lipgloss, mascara, nail varnish to:
a) make a colour that matches your eyes or cheeks.
b) the colour is usually a big problem in cosmetics and therefore although the base isnt great at least by adding mineral colour ir makes it less bad.
c) to make it more sellable, some ppl wont think as in detail and wont realise the base is bad too!

just my ideas,

xbx

Latest posts

Back