Limescale in pedi bath

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glittergirl91

Reaction score
Hi all. I have a bad build up of limescale in one of the pedi baths and nothing will shift it. Has anyone any ideas or suggestions? X

Hi all. I have a bad build up of limescale in one of the pedi baths and nothing will shift it. Has anyone any ideas or suggestions? X

Loads of vinegar but it will honk a bit xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you have either of these products across the pond? The first is a stick that is non-abrasive and removes the lime scale pronto without scratching the surface. The second is a spray-on chemical remover that will definitely do that job. You just have to make sure you thoroughly clean the pedi bowl after you use it.

21951194i_01.jpg

051700871049.jpg

This is a good limescale remover - along the lines of gr8nailz' second suggestion:

Gel Kilrock Descaler in descalers at Lakeland

You can find similar products in most supermarkets near the bathroom bleaches etc. I love the one Lidl do, actually "W5 Limescale Remover" - bigger bottle than the above, very effective thin gel formula, cheap.

I live in a very hard water area so know a lot about this!

I think ive read somewhere that coke (coca cola) Has plenty of uses and I think it helps removing it. Not 100% sure though

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Heat 1/2 cup white vinegar to nearly a simmer. Let cool a bit. Pour 1/2 cup Dawn dishwashing liquid (gotta be Dawn) into a sprayer bottle. Add the warm vinegar. Shake gently. It will be thick, but it'll spray. Dry your tub with a towel and spray. Let it sit about 30 minutes then wipe with a scrubbie sponge. I have very hard water and I use this concoction to clean my pedi spa as well as our shower at home.

Most of the supermarkets do a product called Antical. Works well......

Thank you ladies xx

Latest posts

Back