linking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
Hay guy's

I would really like to build up my link page on my website, presently I only have 8 links.

If anyone would like to be added to my links page just let me know and all I ask in turn is that you add me to yours

Hiya,

Im up for a swap hun. Mine is http://sarahsnailbar.tripod.com/ now off to add you to mine, and while there is anyone on this site whos link isnt on my website let me know and I will swap with you also.

The more the merrier

hello every one ... my first day here .. and my first "post" ... may seem weird .. but i am a straight guy living in colchester .... but i do like my nails painted ... sorry if this post goes wrong ... i will try and get the hang of it ... i have to ask .. why should nails be just a "girl " thing????? ... some of us guys like it to ...

good for you ozzy ! here here !

What I was planning on doing when I get the time LOL is to go through as many people on here via the members list and add them to the Links on my site. If we all do this then we will have loads of links - make sure that your website is detailed in your Profile.

It should be seen as a donors list - you need to opt out rather than opt in LOL.

Rather than asking everyone to link to you - if anyone does not want a link then please let us know.

Does this sound fair enough?

Just so you know you need to start a new thread not post in the middle of a thread unless it related to this thread.

Secondly Welcome and thirdy there are loads of guys here at this stage, do a search you will find the likes of herman, Seanny, GMG and more

ozzy said:
hello every one ... my first day here .. and my first "post" ... may seem weird .. but i am a straight guy living in colchester .... but i do like my nails painted ... sorry if this post goes wrong ... i will try and get the hang of it ... i have to ask .. why should nails be just a "girl " thing????? ... some of us guys like it to ...

What a great idea fiona,

This is what I will do

L

naturalnails said:
What I was planning on doing when I get the time LOL is to go through as many people on here via the members list and add them to the Links on my site. If we all do this then we will have loads of links - make sure that your website is detailed in your Profile.

It should be seen as a donors list - you need to opt out rather than opt in LOL.

Rather than asking everyone to link to you - if anyone does not want a link then please let us know.

Does this sound fair enough?

Latest posts

Back