Lipo Angel and Double Duo, lipo machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summer266

Reaction score
Posted earlier but no joy. I'm looking for a lipo machine to add to my treatments and quite liked the look, price and spec of the Lipo Angel, seems to do as much as some of the bigger machines, then came across the Double Duo by Aurox Lasers, which seems to be a very similar machine, I've seen the company mentioned on here but cant find anything on the Duo, does anyone know anything about it, I'm interested in this one as it's interest free payments, has anyone used it or does anyone have it.

Hi I'm also looking at the angel seen at the show looks very impressive.
It would be great to hear from someone is using one . I'm gonna give them a call and arrange a demo :) Sarah

Seen the lipo angel, its just the right size for mobile, should be seeing the Duo tomorrow, was still hoping for anyone who had feedback on either machine.

I contacted Duo after seeing and trying Angel in Olympia they said they are the same no difference as i asked for a demo and they said i wont need one as id seen it !

I have the lipo angel machine my clients' and I love it. We are getting great results.
If you want any more info you can pm me.

Thanks for the feedback, yes I saw the Duo on the weekend, the screen menus and the body of the Duo are certainly the same as the Lipo Angel, just the names on the machines are different, I suppose they come from the same supplier and have the company branding.

I have the award winning lipofirm plus results are excellent and it has radio frequency for skin tightening on the body and face

Hiya all , am currently looking to get into laser lipo market and weighing up between body slender and pure genex - has anyone got any feedback about either ? also what does achieve best results laser lipo or body caviation ? thanks in advance for replies ! :)

Hi there, I purchased a PureGenesis machine from PureGenex back in July and it's an amazing machine, far better than any of the others that I looked at. I've had such great results....you can check out my Clinic Facebook page on Horsham Laser Lipo, there are before and after pictures from the treatments I've given. The components of the machine are top quality, the service, training and aftercare is superb. The price is unbelievable for what you get. I'm one very happy purchaser and my Clients are all very happy :)

Has anybody gone ahead with any of the lipo angel machines?

Latest posts

Back