• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lipofirm/laser tech training provided

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aesthetic queen

Reaction score
We are looking for technician to work in a new lipofirmplus clinic opening in Nottingham will also be offering ipl and ndyag laser all training provided

Hi, can you let me know more about this job. I'm a beauty therapist with 23 years experience looking to find a new calling!!! Thank you and I look forward to hearing more. P.s I'm in Nottingham

Hi Lisa
We are looking for two enthusiastic beauty therapists to work in a brand new clinic opening in April in west bridgrford Nottingham .full and extensive training will be provided we will be using lipofirm plus ,epsilon ipl and nd yag laser puramed chemical peels and lipolift pro fat loss treatment .full and part time options available .clinic will be a new start up business but will be extensively advertised I'm working as a consultant for the owners so will be interviewing over the next few weeks .if you have a further interest in this position could you pm me I'm unsure if I can pist my email address on this site
Kindest regards

Latest posts

Back