Lisa Smith and Kylie!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mum

Reaction score
Lisa is either too busy or being shy but.....................

Lisa has a call time tomorrow of 8am to be at a secret studio in London to do Kylie's nails for her new video :D

After a call for urgent assistance at 6pm today, Lisa was prepared to drop everything to move clients, arrange for school runs and get an unearthly early train to help me out. I know it's Kylie but not many would just say "yes" just like that.

It's very unlikely that she will come back with a pic to post (unprofessional) but I have given her some prompts on what to find out about so I hope we will all read about it tomorrow.

Lisa. if you're being so professional you are keeping it quiet, fantastic! Let me spill the beans for you. xx

Marian

What a brill job, I am sure , after she has done her stuff, Kylie will have nails to die for.......
Yes Liza is 110% professional, so professional she didn't even call me with the exiting news..........
Glad Marian is there with the tin opener ready to open the can and spill the beans.....
Good luck Liza........... xxxx You can call me with the goss anytime

Gosh how very exciting,

i would be soooooooooooooo nervous and probably ask how Oliver is (is that his name)
but dont think she is with him anymore.

Good luck and bring back the goss (we wont tell promise)

Claire x

Oh fab news Liza (even though you had tried to keep it quiet) :D
Kylie is very lucky to have a top professional do her nails.

Wow!!!! you go girl!!!

Dont forget to tell us all about it

Amanda

Wow what a coo Lisa...(you shy thing you)

Cant wait to see the Video...

I bet Kylie has tiny weeny nails as she so tiny herself..

I was looking at Kylies nail on her new calendar just this morning in HMV, she's diddy.

Hubby asked why I didn't get the job, even said he'd offer to give me a lift ;) MEN !!!!!!!! Saying that if he was offered a job at Beckingham Palace I'd volunteer to hold his tool box :wink2:

Nice job, hope you have stacks of fun.

Hey good one Lisa :biggrin: be sure to let us know how it goes...and Mum if ever Kevin Costner needs a manicure and u get the call can u pleeeeeeeeeeeease tell him u r fully booked and call meeeeeeeeeee :D

i went on set to the filming of the new bridgit jones' film (on the edge) last year and had a big long 1/2 hour coffee and chat with colin firth and amongst chatting about his wet breeches in pride & prejudice, managed to hold his hands to look at his nails....swoon...

colin firth mmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn,
how lovely is he if i ever had a girl i was going to call her darcy cause i love pride and prejudice so much :Love:

joanna - i'll try to download the piccy of me have a little cuddle with him - you could cut my head off and replace with yours!

i've got the script signed by the cast - saving it till the film comes out next month to auction off for a good cause...

please i love him.
i will cut your head off and tell all my friends " he wanted me but i had to decline because i was married and he has never been in contact scince because he was so gutted".............
p.s dont tell anyone it was your head :wink2:

i've uploaded it into the gallery - why is it, i always look SOOOOOOooooooo awful in pictures - hence my Miss Piggy avatar!

hi guys!
so.... here it is!
up at 4.30 am
taxi at 5.30
train at 5.50
taxi at 7.10
arrive at studio at 7.30.

that's the boring stuff!
i eventually find my way in, & find the make-up room.
i nervously open the door, & the 1st thing i see is kylie sitting in the make-up chair :eek:
i go in & introduce myself, & everyone is very friendly.
i waited for the right moment, & checked with kylie about what she wanted.
after a discussion between kylie, the make-up guy & myself, we decided on a subtle french polish.
she had a broken thumb nail, so i followed marion's advice, & asked kylie if she wanted a tempory or a permanent solution, & she chose a temp. nail. so i applied a tip, blended it in & applied a couple of coats of resin.
she also said that she wanted them re-shaped to a more oval shape.
she was pleased when i informed her that oval/stiletto is more chic at the mo, her words were "good, because i'm so over square!"
i performed a hand massage with spa manicures finishing lotion (she liked that), then i carried out a full manicure, & we decided on cnd's bisiou de lulu for the whites & good old negligee for the pink.
she choose lighten up for her toes, so after shaping & tidying up her toenails, i painted them.
she had warned me that she is notorious for smudging her nails, & even thou she was great with her fingers, she forgot about her toes & put her boots on to go to her 1st trip to wardrobe :eek:
she was v.apologetic when she got back, but luckily, thanks to solar speed spray, it was only her big toes that needed re-painting!

as for the stuff u really want to know...
is she as tiny/petite as she looks?...yes
does she look as good in the flesh at 6.30 in the morning?.....yes
is she gratious & lovely?....yes
does her new video ROCK?.... hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, thank you VERY MUCH marian, i had a great day, will remember it forever!
liza x

how cool is that! bet your kids are dining out on this one in the school playgound - "yeh, my mum does Kylie's nails..."

wow......
hope one day will be as fab at nails as you...........this is what its all about

I know from my chat with Liza that she had the best time ever..........
I know that her kids are so proud of their Mum........ specialy Jemma as she is a girly girl and loves nails just like her Mum does, and she does a mean pedicure ( well so I have been told, as I am still on her waiting list lol..........)

Liza all I can say is nice one babe............xxxx

so, thank you VERY MUCH marian, i had a great day, will remember it forever!
liza x
Liza, thank YOU very much. I appreciate you doing the job at such short notice :D
I knew you'd do a great job, just glad it all worked out and you enjoyed. We'll all be looking out for the vid now. She really is the (petite) Pop Princess isn't she!

Take notice Geeks: Kylie is so over square ;)

Marian

Latest posts

Back