List of products to avoid after a spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for posting this, I'm looking forward to reading it properly later when I get the chance!

Well thats my evening ruined then, no chlorine, rain or body contact. I was going to top it all of with a little bleach in the sink when washing up.:D
sorry to dampen a wonderful evening for you :eek::Love:

sorry to dampen a wonderful evening for you :eek::Love:

You could even begin to imagine what we get up to here in Sunny Norfolk

Here is a pic of the after party !!!

Attachments

• 294470_278668648820996_271120759575785_963977_1646894689_n.jpg
    294470_278668648820996_271120759575785_963977_1646894689_n.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 146
  • 316336_200102226725063_100001758606640_447448_58819843_n.jpg
    316336_200102226725063_100001758606640_447448_58819843_n.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 141

What are you country folk loke :eek::Love:

Most helpful. Thank you very much!! Xx

Am I being a bit thick Where is the list please? X

Am I being a bit thick Where is the list please? X
I have attached a PDF file and it is also in the articles section otherwise just read through all of my first post. The information is all in there.

great piece of information

See how Orange my tans are......and still they keep coming back LOL

Brilliant!! Thanks for this :) xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Anyone got any more items to add to the list? I will update the article ocassionally if all you tanning Geeks have any more to add. Hopefully we can turn this into a nice little list to keep.

Just bumping as it's slipping down the list of posts

I advise my clients to ensure that during their shower on the day of their tan, they rinse skin really well, especially ensuring there are no traces of hair conditioner and that they pay particular attention to rinsing their legs if they use razors with moisturising strips. Maybe this advice sounds excessive, but i think hair conditioner traces & moisturising razors have a lot to answer for!!!!!

I advise my clients to ensure that during their shower on the day of their tan, they rinse skin really well, especially ensuring there are no traces of hair conditioner and that they pay particular attention to rinsing their legs if they use razors with moisturising strips. Maybe this advice sounds excessive, but i think hair conditioner traces & moisturising razors have a lot to answer for!!!!!

You are so right, I always wondered why I was a "Fuller figure" woman until I read my conditioner bottle which says right there in black and white... Adds Body !!!!

I am going to start using dishwashing liquid which promises to dissolve fat. LOL

Sure you have all seen this before but it just makes me smile.

On a serious note though, it is a good point and worth mentioning to clients

I also advise not to wear tight clothing during the 8hr developing time. I've tried to keep it simple and advised clients to use the Simple range as they can purchase this anywhere and everyone from Savers to Boots stock it.:lick:

Saving for later :)

hi im still getting the hang of this salon geek but how do you save for later? i read posts then i cant find it again so this would be handy
thanks x

Can't get the list on my phone :'(

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Can't get the list on my phone :'(

Can you access the member articles on your phone. I also saved it there under the same name. i think i is in either PDF or Word format. Hope you can get it. If not let me know and I will try to PM it across to you

Sorry where do u find members articles :-/

Latest posts

Back