Little girls French manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelajane

Reaction score
Hi, Im doing a wedding next week and have been asked to do the bridesmaids nails, they are only 6 and 3, the bride wants them to have a french manicure look :confused::confused:, can someone plz tell me what i should charge for this as i have never done little girls before, thanks PS what is the going rate for French manicure for adult xx

I charge the same for kids as I do adults, as it's the same amout of work. Often more really, since they never sit still and usually requires me to fix up polish.

I'm not sure what the going rate would be in your area but I charge $15 to do just a french polish.

Hi, Im doing a wedding next week and have been asked to do the bridesmaids nails, they are only 6 and 3, the bride wants them to have a french manicure look :confused::confused:, can someone plz tell me what i should charge for this as i have never done little girls before, thanks PS what is the going rate for French manicure for adult xx
Aww what a sweet treat for the lil girls. A pretty dress where they too can look like a real princess for a day a d matching nails too.

To be honest if you are getting a good deal of work from the wedding party I'd be inclined to throw it in for free, you will use such minimal amounts of polish and the bride will love your kindness and word of mouth is fab ;)

If I have mini manis to do I charge a fiver but that includes file and soak and a lil hand massage in some pretty smelling cream before painting nails

Thank you for your reply x

I get my niece to sit and watch an episode of Peppa Pig if I paint her nails. Helps her to sit still.

i charge £5 for little girls, i just think if the mums are already paying it becomes a bit of an expense so just charge for products xx

Latest posts

Back