Live nail demo...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmarentia

Reaction score
Was that acrylic oozing out onto the surrounding skin??????

I don't do acrylics but I thought skin contact was a big NO NO.

R

Actualy I don't they look that bad, but surely all you are doing is creating a glorified stick on? And surely all that oozing of l&p (well I think that's what is is) when you "stick" it to the nail is opening your client up to over exposure. Whilst I love new ideas and thinking outside the box, I think that one is not one I'll be trying.

this is sooo faul..... way too much over exposure around the cuticle and... how on earth would you do a rebalance/refill on these since the plastic tip is on top? wont it create difference in texture?

weird..... unorthodox and lazy! lol!!!

:eek: NANA

I really dont get this ?? i may be having a blonde moment but with the pink oozing all over your finger surley this is over exposer? am i right?

Definite overexposure hazard.

Why post something like this. Are you involved with this company? I would never promote a potentially dangerous concept such as this especially to a site with 'new' nail technicians who may not know the dangers and think ... oh that looks easy!! If you know what you are doing, I think this is quite irresponsible ... and am considering deleting it. Are you in fact a working nail technician or just enamoured with all things nails?

geeg said:
Definite overexposure hazard.

Why post something like this. Are you involved with this company? I would never promote a potentially dangerous concept such as this especially to a site with 'new' nail technicians who may not know the dangers and think ... oh that looks easy!! If you know what you are doing, I think this is quite irresponsible ... and am considering deleting it. Are you in fact a working nail technician or just enamoured with all things nails?
i have just emailed the company and said surley this is a over exposer hazard and im awaiting there reply x

i think emmarentia has simply posted it because she thought it may be of interest to us. earlier she posted a link to some excellent nail art.

NailsFrmHeaven said:
i have just emailed the company and said surley this is a over exposer hazard and im awaiting there reply x

I hardly think they are going to acknowledge that one do you? They probably don't even know enough to be aware of it or why would they do it!!

geeg said:
I hardly think they are going to acknowledge that one do you? They probably don't even know enough to be aware of it or why would they do it!!
Very true Geeg but i just thought id let them know that there is people out there who do know there stuff so to speak . xx:Love:

NailsFrmHeaven said:
Very true Geeg but i just thought id let them know that there is people out there who do know there stuff so to speak . xx:Love:

Good point ... let them know that geeks rule!! :biggrin:

geeg said:
Good point ... let them know that geeks rule!! :biggrin:
Lol , i sure will. xx

The finished result looks exactly like what it is, which is a stick on nail. VERY false looking and bulbous.
It doesn't look like a real nail but rather like something that has been stuck on top of a nail ... which it has.

I was thinking that the acrylic that oozes out of the sides would dry rock hard , and how on earth are you ment to get that off??? surley you would cut your fingers if you filed it xxx

oh dear, that demo is shocking. deffinatley over exposure :eek:

NailsFrmHeaven said:
Great idea babe, i bet they done reply lol x:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back