Live xxl can someone explain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there may be but it's a small town, i would have to tell them where to get hair that long. Besides I'm scared of being laughed at if I ask a real hairdresser before I know the actual answer!

Just so you know the longest bits of my hair are waist length, but its very thin until about chest length. I have always wanted long hair and I want it long enough to sit on.

That's what I thought, but I'm guessing it's to counteract a side effect of said chemical so it's desired effect can still take place xoxo
Yes and no.
the way I've always seen it is there are the active ingredients, the ones that are doing what the product is supposed to do.
There are the ingredients that make the actives perform as well as it can and there the ones that they put in to make it 'what the customer expects' ie perfume colour, pearlizers, geling agents...
Nothing is black and white though and one ingredient could be performing multiple functions

there may be but it's a small town, i would have to tell them where to get hair that long. Besides I'm scared of being laughed at if I ask a real hairdresser before I know the actual answer!

Just so you know the longest bits of my hair are waist length, but its very thin until about chest length. I have always wanted long hair and I want it long enough to sit on.

Hmm. I've fitted 22 inch for a friend not long back, she brought these offline, she can sit on these xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345936576.030491.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345936576.030491.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 179
Hmm. I've fitted 22 inch for a friend not long back, she brought these offline, she can sit on these xx

22"? lol no my hair is 28" already, i wasn't joking when i said 4 foot. i guess that's just never going to happen. i'll just see if can find super long clip ins.

ok summary of XXL ingredients will follow this weekend:)

Oh dear, I haven't read all the replies to this but I have to admit iv just put a live XXl colour - out of a box from b&m on my hair! Don't shoot me please!!!! Lol, x x

Have established no where wherrei live does extensions but I have found 36" ones. or 48" if I am willing to go synthetic!

Latest posts

Back