Living room ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precious2013

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I am decorating my living room but haven't a clue what to do. This is my first home so not sure what way to do it. Would anyone like to show off their living rooms and post a picture to give me some inspiration? I have seen dozens of lovely floral paper but when I see it on an example wall it just doesn't look right. Thanks

Get on Pinterest! It'll give you loads of ideas x

I was in a clients house this a.m and I fell in love with her lounge decor

Il try and find pics of the style it was beautiful

Ohhh never thought of Pinterest lol

I'm decorating my lounge too. Got as far as painting the ceiling and putting the wallpaper up and then we had a leak!!
So now we are behind schedule. I'm getting my new floor put down this weekend and then I can unwrap my new settee which is up one end of the lounge. Then it's just lighting, curtains and furniture! It's been a bit of a nightmare so I can't show you a finished pic but I can show you a 'now' pic and then update when I finally get to finish it!
I only have one pic so at least you can see the wallpaper. I can't wait to get finished, I'm sick of living in a bomb site lol

Attachments

• wallpaper.jpg
    wallpaper.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 313
I'm decorating my lounge too. Got as far as painting the ceiling and putting the wallpaper up and then we had a leak!!
So now we are behind schedule. I'm getting my new floor put down this weekend and then I can unwrap my new settee which is up one end of the lounge. Then it's just lighting, curtains and furniture! It's been a bit of a nightmare so I can't show you a finished pic but I can show you a 'now' pic and then update when I finally get to finish it!
I only have one pic so at least you can see the wallpaper. I can't wait to get finished, I'm sick of living in a bomb site lol

I love this wallpaper! Love anything art nouveau. :D

Please excuse my cluttered coffee table! This is my wallpaper, I love the retro feel to it and the fact that it actually does feel amazing (dark brown is a sort of suede material). It was a bargain too from b&m!

Vicki :) xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383078784.717726.jpg

Aww lovely wall paper girls :) I need something in between...the brown would be too dark and the other design is too light :( its just finding something thats in the middle of those two

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383161692.381449.jpg
I NEED this wallpaper in my life :). I'm moving into a flat in a few months this is the sofa we have picked.. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1383161737.201848.jpg
And am wanting to go for a either dark creamy/greyey (ha) or veryyy light grey coloured walls with that top wallpaper and either flooring or a carpet (not yet decided) not the best help but may give you an idea?

Sarah xx

View attachment 46671
I NEED this wallpaper in my life :). I'm moving into a flat in a few months this is the sofa we have picked.. View attachment 46672
And am wanting to go for a either dark creamy/greyey (ha) or veryyy light grey coloured walls with that top wallpaper and either flooring or a carpet (not yet decided) not the best help but may give you an idea?

Sarah xx

Where's that wallpaper from?

Latest posts

Back