Log cabin/ work from home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise xx

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for reading.

I've seen a few threads on here with links to names of cabins that people have used for their work but I cant find them now, can you help?

Weve just moved into a lovely house with a huge garden and being mobile is getting me down. I do brazilian blow-outs, hair extensions, hairdressing and spray tanning and its getting a bit much packing my bags up everyday. Plus Im 5 months pregnant so thinking how nice it would be to become home based after babies born. But I really want my own little piece of heaven in the garden.

How much do you think it would cost? I would need a cabin with seperate toilet and tan room, so 3 internal rooms altogether. Plumbing and electrics.

Can anyone recommend a company? Or point me in the right direction. I'd love to see some pictures too.

Louise xx
www.hair-by-louise.co.uk

There was one recently that sticks in my mind, try searching home or hut. Not exactly your dilema but may give u ideas ect. I did the same when I was pegnant worked great. Good luck hun xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I remember planky1 I think had a summer house log cabin set up in her garden. Try searching for that or even pm her for more details :) I love the whole log cabin idea. I havent the room and itwould have to be a Childs Wendy house :(

Latest posts

Back