Log cabin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millie36

Reaction score
Hey I've been thinking of setting up my own hair salon at home but in a log cabin... I've seen loads of people with beauty salon set up in cabins but non with hair salon.... Have anyone got any they can share and any tips x

Did you see the one on here think its another section possibly all beauty ones haven't looked through the whole thread x

Yes there is a girl doing hair and some health supplement from a cabin ill see if I can track her info down she's done hers out lovely

I really wanted to do this myself when I lived in England. I just couldn't afford to.

I have really been looking into this..... ££££ My gosh they are so expensive :( They are beautiful but by the time they are insulated , wired and plumbed its very costly. If anyone has one please pm me the rough size and price !!

I bought a static caravan to live in whilst renovating my house, only cost £900 and had insulation,heating, boiler , plumbing etc so maybe cheaper renovating one of these in to a salon than a log cabin if you have the room or a smaller caravan, would be interesting to see if anyone's done this, I'm gonna have a google, googled it and it has been done and they look great, there's even a bloke in Staffordshire who tows one around, full mobile salon,lol

Last edited:
Woooo Sasha ! He tows it around ? Get pics! Such a good idea! I would love a we nosey

i think one of the reasons people use log cabins is to do with planning permission i.e you dont need any as far as i know apart from that they look cool lol

Ok tows the caravan or log cabin?

Woooo Sasha ! He tows it around ? Get pics! Such a good idea! I would love a we nosey
I just googled it, takes you to a newspaper article about him no pics though buy says he's does different markets,lol it was from 2008 so don't know if he's still going but proves it must be do-able x

great way of marketing your business lol free articles in the local press and gets people talking but why tow one if your not going for a log cabin you could use an old camper van i know a guy who bought an old ambulance and uses it for mobile computer repairs he has computer hospital written on the side of it said he bought it off ebay for very little and was looking for an old prison van as well lol

My mate called me this morning to tell me about a Van for sale that had a part to do spray tans, nails etc! Its very £££ but I will go and see and get pics! It would be awesome to have!!

I just googled it, takes you to a newspaper article about him no pics though buy says he's does different markets,lol it was from 2008 so don't know if he's still going but proves it must be do-able x

I once watched an episode of that My big fat gypsy wedding or one of those on channel 4, and there was a caravan beauty thing on there. Had a little chuckle, good idea I suppose in a way :)

Latest posts

Back