Logo embroidery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I have always used tip top embroidery for my teeshirt/apron etc logo embroidery but she is off until the end of september and then has a backlog. Does anyone have any other good suggestions?

Tia x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi geeks,
I have always used tip top embroidery for my teeshirt/apron etc logo embroidery but she is off until the end of september and then has a backlog. Does anyone have any other good suggestions?

Tia x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Us :)

Tip top embroidery (on FB) used to be highly recommended here. She does all sorts of items with your logo :)

Tip top embroidery (on FB) used to be highly recommended here. She does all sorts of items with your logo :)

OP said she's on holiday until end of September

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

OP said she's on holiday until end of September

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol! Sorry it's been one of those days!

We don't have a flat price and I'll tell you why. Purely because we don't think it's fair to charge a 4,000 stitch logo the same as a 25,000 stitch logo. The setup charges and the cost to produce would be vastly different so we do it on a case by case basis :)

Normally just need a copy of your logo and roughly what you're after and we take it from there :)

Also we can get logo files direct from Verve Designs when required which makes life easier for you guys :)

Also we can get logo files direct from Verve Designs when required which makes life easier for you guys :)

Hi may I have your email address so I can send for a quote please :)

Latest posts

Back