Logos?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kim.ro18

Reaction score
Hiya, as title suggests i have no idea what to do about logos etc ive decided on a salon name. anyone know who can make logos, or where to get inspiration from etc lol

Carl from the Verve (extensionize on here) is fabulous and very reasonably priced.

I would spend time looking at other people logos deciding what you do and do not like, colours, font etc and go from there.

Carl at Verve is great :) He's on facebook under Verve Designs I think, or google him! He has a website x

Have a look at Carl's website - verve designs x

Another vote for Carl at Verve.

Me too :) he's doing my logo, although doesnt know it yet. His stuff is amazing xx

thanks ill give him a look, what sort of ideas do you give him etc? can anyone PM me a rough price for what he does?

As mentioned in my earlier post you need to think of colours and get an idea of what you like. He asked me for words to describe the image I wanted for my business and he will tweak away until you are happy (within reason!)
Call him for a price and perhaps send him some of the logos you like the look of so that he can get an idea.

https://www.facebook.com/VerveDesigns

Two other options are;

Yummy Mummy designs (YM designs)

Wonderlust designs

They are both on Twitter & Facebook so you can see examples of their work. I work with small businesses and they are two that are tried, tested & affordable!

As mentioned in my earlier post you need to think of colours and get an idea of what you like. He asked me for words to describe the image I wanted for my business and he will tweak away until you are happy (within reason!)
Call him for a price and perhaps send him some of the logos you like the look of so that he can get an idea.

https://www.facebook.com/VerveDesigns

I'd like to get my logo done with him too, thank you for sharing the link!

Another vote for Carl at Verve, he did me a great logo that went on to be the basis for my website and he re-did it to make a striking facebook cover. And because he does most of us geeks - he knows what we like ;-) x

Verve is the best

Mines also a vote for verve he's doing mine should be done end of this month - cannot wait - feel like a big kid waiting for Xmas :)

I used verve too - he designed business cards, logo, loyalty cards, letterhead, comp slips, gift vouchers, Facebook cover and very reasonable too.

Another big up for Carl from me :)

He is currently working on my logo and the drafts I have seen so far have been fabulous. Will also be getting him to design my business cards, website banner and Facebook cover although he doesn't know that yet lol!

I use a local company called Cubiq Design in Newmarket and have just had my new logo done by Jess. It's the most happiest I've been with my logo & can't recommend enough.

Isn't our Carl going on holiday soon? Don't feel ignored if he is away when you contact him, he responds very quickly to email.

Have a look at all the examples he has on his website, paying attention and making a note of the elements you like from other logos, like the font style or colours.

Isn't our Carl going on holiday soon? Don't feel ignored if he is away when you contact him, he responds very quickly to email.

Have a look at all the examples he has on his website, paying attention and making a note of the elements you like from other logos, like the font style or colours.

He is indeed, the 18th feb I think.

Carl designed my logo too (and business cards, price lists and website graphics) and he did a great job and really quick.

Latest posts

Back