London trip ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsMe

Reaction score
Hiya

This is probably too late to get much of a response but I am off to London tomorrow with my mum (aged 78) and my sister. We get there at 10am and are there till 10am Sunday. We are seeing a short show at 8pm tomorrow night (1hour long)

We are coming from the north west and have done London a few times- all the main sites and wanted to do something a bit different tomorrow - maybe Notting Hill or Primrose Hill or something but at a loss where to go and we dont have a good plan aghhhh... does anyone have any suggestions and also where is nice to eat for lunch (maybe Covent Garden area???) and were to have dinner.. (The theatre is Duchess Theatre in Catherine St) We are open to any ideas. Even though my mum is 78 she is a good walker!!!

Thanks in advance to anyone who comes back to me xxx

Borough market for lunch

We always go to balans in soho for food when in London, they do great cocktails too, it's in soho so would be about a 15 min walk from the duchess theatre though x

Latest posts

Back