Long time since I've posted. Good News.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaute

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

For those of you who didn't read my last posts about changing trade. I have just opened my first business.

I have started on eBay as a private seller, selling Jewellery. My user name is elegantedelices.

Take a look and tell me what you think.

Best Regards,
Louise

Good on you - we looked into this ages ago as we went through a phase of buying antique jewellery - but then I forgot all about it.

Have you found a good trade supplier then? I was looking on price drop tv and I have an eternity ring valued at 2k, in 18ct gold with 1 ct of diamond in it... and a similar ring (but 9ct) went for under £150 :eek: . I was gobsmacked! I don't even wear a wedding ring now though... lol

Just had a look - in my opinion you are starting the prices off very high and the box isn't pictured very clearly, nor is the jewellery.

Hope it does well for you

Good on you - we looked into this ages ago as we went through a phase of buying antique jewellery - but then I forgot all about it.

Have you found a good trade supplier then? I was looking on price drop tv and I have an eternity ring valued at 2k, in 18ct gold with 1 ct of diamond in it... and a similar ring (but 9ct) went for under £150 :eek: . I was gobsmacked! I don't even wear a wedding ring now though... lol

I found a really good supplier, they stock adult and childrens jewellery and other things. take a look at my user ID elegantedelices.

Thanks for replying.
Louise

Good for you hun i hope it does well,i might be in touch soon as ther is something i need that i just can not get a hold of x

Latest posts

Back