looking for a good cursus stiletto design?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lennike

Reaction score
I everyone i'm looking for a cursus stiletto design,?
Do somone know were they giving cursus? and how muts there prices are?
I live in Belgium.
And i know that russian nail stilyst are very good in it.

regards lennike

i dont know of any courses near to you, but there is a tech from ukraine called liliya who gives courses.
if you go to the navigation bar at the top and select tutorials there is one that she has done recently and you can try her design, she also sells tutorial dvds and there is some contact information there too.

Hi lennike ,ik zou gaan voor Pepyn Borrel in Nederland . Hij is echt een van de beste Pepyn Borrèl Academy

and for you who dont speak dutch I think Pepyn Borrel in the Netherlands would be a good choice

Hi lennike ,ik zou gaan voor Pepyn Borrel in Nederland . Hij is echt een van de beste Pepyn Borrèl Academy

and for you who dont speak dutch I think Pepyn Borrel in the Netherlands would be a good choice

hey bedankt,
maar ik heb hen een mail gestuurd rond mei en heb geen antwoord gekregen van hen:cry:
Maar ik zal nog eens contact opnemen
dank je x
lennike

i dont know of any courses near to you, but there is a tech from ukraine called liliya who gives courses.
if you go to the navigation bar at the top and select tutorials there is one that she has done recently and you can try her design, she also sells tutorial dvds and there is some contact information there too.

thx for your answer, i allready send a mail to liliya:lol:

Latest posts

Back