Looking for a new beauty tunic uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee84

Reaction score
hay guys,

I couldn't get to the trade show in London, I wondered where you guys get your uniform and who you can recommend for those that wash well and not cheap nasty material that makes you hot?

Any suggestions and recommendations would be great

Thanks

I got a Buttercup tunic and it washes well and isn't cheap material. I really like it. It was a bit more expensive but IMO it looked a bit smarter than some of the other brands at the show x

Have to second this, Have a buttercups uniform and its really durable. Material is really good quality and id say i will get ages out of it. They sometimes have a 3 for 2 on aswel so it makes it worthwhile.

Can't beat buttercups, more pricy but totally worth it 😊

Had a buttercups uniform for 3 years was lovely had a Florence Roby for 7 months was bobbled to hell :( la beeby aren't too bad either xx

I use Simon Jersey and have done for about 5year now! Would defo recommend them :)

I love buttercups uniforms too

I got mine in capital 2 years ago and it's still brilliant! Doesn't rise up at the back like some do and fits really well! X

buttercups & simon jersey

Labeeby have a great sale page

I am also looking for a 'cooler' uniform. I unfortunately went into early menopause (sorry if too much info) a while ago, and I am being terrorised by hot sweats, which my current tunics are not helping. Thank you for all of your help on the sites mentioned, I love La Beeby. I have looked at many sites over the weeks, including organic clothing sites and cannot find anything in 100% cotton or natural fibres. Even ones advertised as cotton or linen have a percentage of polyester/man made fibres in them. You would think there would be something somewhere. I am hoping someone from a warmer part of the world reads this, and can help.

I am also looking for a 'cooler' uniform. I unfortunately went into early menopause (sorry if too much info) a while ago, and I am being terrorised by hot sweats, which my current tunics are not helping. Thank you for all of your help on the sites mentioned, I love La Beeby. I have looked at many sites over the weeks, including organic clothing sites and cannot find anything in 100% cotton or natural fibres. Even ones advertised as cotton or linen have a percentage of polyester/man made fibres in them. You would think there would be something somewhere. I am hoping someone from a warmer part of the world reads this, and can help.

Hi Pashaboutnails,
I just found this old post and wondered if you had found something to suite your needs yet? If not we have a linen uniform that can be found here:

Salonwear Chic Natural Tunic

Bonus is that it's currently in our sale section.

When I was a practising hairdresser I used to suffer from hot sweats due to my medication and I wore this exact garment and it really made me feel a lot better. It's lovely natural material and I really think it would solve your problem.

Oh and if we don't currently have your size in stock, we can always make it up for you as we create our garments on site.

Go to blackpants.com.au
Some really nice tunics on there and they are bleach resistant

Latest posts

Back