Looking for a table dust extractor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prionace

Akzentz Geek
Reaction score
Hi! I'm currently moving into a new home, and in a spare room i'm putting up my salon, besides all the new decoration i like to invest in a dust extractor for obvious reason. A while back there were some for sale on geekbay and e-bay, but now i can't seem to find any.
I do love one that professionails sell (http://www.professionails.com/catalog/N-productlist.asp?lang=en&g=12.65)
it has a beutiful design, but it is a bit pricy, so i was wordering if any of you geek know of a more afordable one.
Thanks

Hi!Just googled it but with no luck - sorry. How much was that one you saw on Pro Nails. It looks nice - neat! :O)

i have always wondered, where exactly does the dust go with these extractors (because they dont go outside) do you have to empty them?

The one i liked from professionails has a bag like a vacuum cleaner, it can be emptied or replaced i think, it costs 200€, about 140£.

Yes mine has a bag to empty so does that blue one on ebay the link I put on.

Also it can be used to rest the clients wrist on I find it really good I know a few geeks also bought the one I have.

Yours looks good Jen!

Caz xxx:D

Prionace said:
The one i liked from professionails has a bag like a vacuum cleaner, it can be emptied or replaced i think, it costs 200€, about 140£.

Prionace said:
Does it work ok? For the price diference i think i still prefer the professionails one because of it's design and because it also works as a harm rest.

Yes it works fine ... you have to change the filters .. but I wash the airborn filter but the odour filter needs changing once ever month if you are using it every day, I think it would loose its effectiveness if you washed this out as it is a charcole filter.

Did you look on ebay? at the link I posted?

Caz xxx

Prionace said:
Does it work ok? For the price diference i think i still prefer the professionails one because of it's design and because it also works as a harm rest.

I saw it but i would prefer a white one.
Even thow the p&p is a bit high the starting bid is quite low so the general price won't be too much (i think)

Latest posts

Back