Looking for feedback on my website.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseDavidNailDesign

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have a website through Salon Builder. It's in my signature here. Would love any feedback.

Thanks in advance,

Jesse

The overall look of the site is really nice to my eyes.

My initial criticism would relate to the lack of contrast between the purple text in the navigation menu and the background, e.g. the word "Registry" in the "Guest Registry" link, and the word "Info" in the "Contact Info" link. This would make the navigation less accessible for partially sighted people, or perhaps people with colour blindness.

The white text shows up against the background a lot better.

On the Service Menu page, I think it would look better if there was a line of whitespace between each individual treatment - as to my eyes it looks a bit all squashed together at the moment. Justifying rather than left-aligning the treatment descriptions would look better to my eyes too.

On the Products & Brands page, I'd be inclined to add a few pixels of margin between each product logo image and the text to the right of it - as well as justifying rather than left-aligning the product descriptions.

Also, apologies for it having me taken so long to critique your site after you asked me back in September (my latest blog will partly explain why LOL)...

That Salon Builder looks interesting too... it's definitely a question of "great minds think alike" when it comes to the way that you go to a shared SSL site for things like the guestbook page...

Thank you Ruth!

Going to work on those things today :hug:

Any other feedback is more than welcome!

Latest posts

Back