Looking for good nail course, Edinburgh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angeldust39

Reaction score
hI there i am looking for a good nail tech course in edinburgh there was one in scottish beauty academy in Glasgow but its on the other side of Glasgow and long way to travel for me. so i am looking for an accredited course which can give me the training and certificate needed to feel confident enough to go out there. I started on essential nails and have the l&p and gel nail art etc but i really need courses that i am getting taught in classroom environment.
Help
Debbie

hI there i am looking for a good nail tech course in edinburgh there was one in scottish beauty academy in Glasgow but its on the other side of Glasgow and long way to travel for me. so i am looking for an accredited course which can give me the training and certificate needed to feel confident enough to go out there. I started on essential nails and have the l&p and gel nail art etc but i really need courses that i am getting taught in classroom environment.
Help
Debbie

Contact Sweet Squared, who offer various courses in Edinburgh:

https://my.sweetsquared.com/education/location/2

Have a look at Serenity Beauty in Dalkeith. They offer some excellent courses. Also, Mary Reid Spa Academy Edinburgh should be able to point you in the right direction.

Sweetsquared all the way. They do their courses at the Centre near Newbridge

thanks peeps ill have a wee look. ive used cnd products before and essential nails had lots of practice but i can never get the ratio l&p right and feel i need to be shown properly and learn in tutor environment...
:)

Latest posts

Back