Looking for he best nano ring supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddyscott89

Reaction score
Just been on a course for nano rings and the company gave me a list of suppliers but no one does the nano rings?can anyone recommend a good supplier?

Studio58 is good, the metal tips are long enough to go through the beads without causing issues. During my training I used hair where the longest metal tip was half the length of what S58 use and took me more than double the time to fit the hair.

Had a client come in for maintenance on Sat and three strands that had come out had actually come away form the metal so metal and bead were still in hair!

Makes hair unusable again- reported this to S58 and not heard anything back yet. Hopefully can troubleshoot it so find out why!!

I have a list of 5 nano suppliers at home (away for a few days) I didn't buy from them because you could only buy in 100 strands or colours were limited. Can pass on their details if you wanted x

Studio58 is good, the metal tips are long enough to go through the beads without causing issues. During my training I used hair where the longest metal tip was half the length of what S58 use and took me more than double the time to fit the hair.

Had a client come in for maintenance on Sat and three strands that had come out had actually come away form the metal so metal and bead were still in hair!

Makes hair unusable again- reported this to S58 and not heard anything back yet. Hopefully can troubleshoot it so find out why!!

I have a list of 5 nano suppliers at home (away for a few days) I didn't buy from them because you could only buy in 100 strands or colours were limited. Can pass on their details if you wanted x

We have seen the email over the weekend - wiil reply today at some point

Yeah if u could that be great thanks very much,I have asked for a sample of studio 58 hair to see what it's like

Latest posts

Back