Looking for Kerastraight salon in Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allyballybee

Reaction score
On there website it says the nearest one's in Aberdeen. Any geeks near Edinburgh do this? Desperately want it done.

On there website it says the nearest one's in Aberdeen. Any geeks near Edinburgh do this? Desperately want it done.

Is that the 12 week blow dry? I'd love to know too. Although, I'd prefer Glasgow.

Yes, I think so. I'd even go to Glasgow..

The 12 week blowdry, also known as the Brazilian Blowdry is a service we offer at MISHISHI hair. A bit of a journey from Scotland for you but we do have lots of people travelling from afar. There is a salon in Edinburgh that does it but i don't know where.
Failing that, jump on a train to Spalding, Lincs.

The 12 week blowdry, also known as the Brazilian Blowdry is a service we offer at MISHISHI hair. A bit of a journey from Scotland for you but we do have lots of people travelling from afar. There is a salon in Edinburgh that does it but i don't know where.
Failing that, jump on a train to Spalding, Lincs.

I'd go to Edinburgh. Think Spalding, Lincs might be just a bit too far.

hey i do it in my salon but we're in the borders 40 miles south of edinburgh. check out the kerastraight web sit they have a salon finder and i'm on that xx

its a fab product our nail tech just had it done for the 2nd time and loving it even more

susan @ junction, kelso

There is a salon on Rose street in Edinburgh that does it I think, for £200, cant remember the name but if you live in Edinburgh there was an advertisment in the i-on magazine.

If you are looking for KeraStraight in Glasgow, try JOHN QUINN HAIR AND BEAUTY, 122 Busby Rd, Glasgow 0141 644 3333.

Salon Ian in Falkirk does it too and Suzie at Junction in Kelsoe is Brilliant. Hope this helps.

hi i dont know if you are still looking for he braz blowdry but they do it at zuba hair and beauty in edinbugh

The beox braz blowdry/ 12 week blow dry is avalible at zuba hair and beauty. Edinburgh. Its £150 and lasts 2-4 months with amazn results

I think Kimi on here does it at her salon, Mandarin in Stirling.

Thanks dawn. yeah we do it, www.mandarinhair.com call and ask for kim for more details x
Posted via Mobile Device

The beox braz blowdry/ 12 week blow dry is avalible at zuba hair and beauty. Edinburgh. Its £150 and lasts 2-4 months with amazn results

I just got mine done last week with Dionne at Zuba in Edinburgh and I'm delighted -- have had SOOO many compliments as my hair is great, and it's brought out the colours too now that it's smooth and straight. Dionne was very nice, it took less than 2 hours and I washed it out the next day - great result.
The salon is on Inverleith Row, no. 63.
Kate

Don't know how it could have affected your colour....also if it was kerastraight you shouldn't wash it out for three days - would be interested to hear what the long term consequences of this will be.
Posted via Mobile Device

hi allyballybee :)

if u go onto INAA.com which has hair and beauty geek salons you can see if any of them do it. I don't know of anyone but that website it for scotland which is good at comparing prices too
xxx

Hi, my hairdressers which is called Sphere and is located near Corstorphine in Edinburgh does this. Their number is 0131 347 2890.

How much is it in your salon? Im near there and really intested in getting it done soon!

we use beox Brazilian blowdry in the salon that i work in a paisley we normally charge 150 for it but we have got it on offer for 79 just now so that clients can try it

Latest posts

Back