Looking for old Creative images!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemma lambert

Reaction score
hi there every one, i hope you can help i have been searching online for old creative nail images but am struggling to find the one i want it was of hands and feet with nail art on and it came out on a white brosure, and it will be from about 2002 - 2003 any help would be great.
thank you!!!
gemma

hi there every one, i hope you can help i have been searching online for old creative nail images but am struggling to find the one i want it was of hands and feet with nail art on and it came out on a white brosure, and it will be from about 2002 - 2003 any help would be great.
thank you!!!
gemma

Sorry, but images have copyright and the copyright for using them runs out after so many years.

Unless you find that someone has one and is willing to part with it, you will not find them anywhere and it is illegal to reproduce them too.

Maybe we have found the next collectibles that could be worth fortunes in 50 years time on the Antiques Road Show! I'm keeping all mine!!

Latest posts

Back