• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for part time work, Hairdressing, hair extensions and beauty therapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna29

Reaction score
Hi

I am qualified in Beauty Therapy L2 and hairdressing L2 also hair extensions. I currently work part time as a hair extensionsist. I am looking for some part time salon work within any area of hair and beauty or reception. Any hours considered and any location as I am willing to travel.

Many thanks

Donna
[email protected]

I am also interested in apprenticeships Thanks

Hi whereabouts are you Hun?

Hello Donna,

We are a salon in Hitchin tanning and beauty are you interested in room rental for your hair extensions at all?
Also what beauty do you do?

Regards,

Jaymie

Hi
Thank you for your reply.

I am qualified at level 2 in beauty to cover man and ped, facials, waxing, eyelash and brow tint. I am currently studying level 3. I may be interested in renting a room for my hair extensions in the future but at the moment I find my clients are mobile.

Donna :D

Hi Donna okay perfect if you find you need a space to rent let me know for beauty or hair extensions as we currently dont do extensions and are looking for someone to do beauty on a mon, tues possibly a saturday and any busy periods over xmas were ideally looking for someone that has a cert in shellac nails as this has proven quite popular :biggrin:

Are you looking for the beauty on a self employed basis from the room you would like to rent? I do, do gelish although ive not got the certificate in it.

Donna

Hi,

If your still looking for work please PM me, I might be able to help....

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back