Looking for spray tan room inspiration!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful-you

Reaction score
Finally my dream is becoming a reality and work is well under way converting our double garage and workshop into a beauty salon with a designated spray tan room!! I'm so excited! The spray tan room is 8' x5' with a narrow window at the top for ventilation plus an extractor fan and radiator. I'm having a 1200ml shower tray for clients to stand in (and a shower for rinsing the overspray away). I'd love some inspiration for decorating/tiling the area if anyone has any pics please? I can't decide whether to go for darker tiles, or whether it's not necessary as the shower should remove all traces of tan? (Think dark grout would be a good idea though). I'm also thinking tiling all over might be best as it would be easier to wipe than painted walls? I've looked on Pinterest but not found much. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Great that you’re putting do much thought into your new tan room.
Please take my advice and DONT tile it. Use ‘wetwall.’ It comes in many colours and patterns and only needs to be rinsed with the showehead. It doesn’t leak and won’t discolour.. It will cost less than tiles, grout & labour Best decision I ever made. (I chose a cream colour to keep the room bright)

Please take my advice and DONT tile it. Use ‘wetwall.’ It comes in many colours and patterns and only needs to be rinsed with the showehead. It doesn’t leak and won’t discolour.. It will cost less than tiles, grout & labour Best decision I ever made. (I chose a cream colour to keep the room bright)
Ive just googled “Wetwall” and must admit I really like the idea of that! Sounds a much more practical solution yet still looks good. Thank you for the suggestion. :)

Latest posts

Back