Looking out my window, I see...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for this thread Deanosnana!! When I looked out my kitchen window I could see fallen leaves, branches and flower beds that needed sorted. So, on with the wellies and out I went for the past 2 hours, brushing up, de-heading old flowers, hoeing flower beds and washing paving stones! All done now and I feel fantastic. I got a great bit of vigorous exercise (gone are the days when that happened somewhere else!:biggrin:) and my garden looks tidy. Oh, and Mr Jolly, the window cleaner has just been and gone too! Now for a nice cup of coffee!

The neighbours house over the road.

View attachment 55613

Blimey, i thought i knew all my neighbours too.. I'm glad the gardener had finished mowing our lil lawn
before you took the pic... I mean, how embarrassing would that be seeing my toned n bronzed gardener working in his loin cloth (my choice of uniform!!)

;)

The view from my front door! GEEKS? .........something I said?
Virtues, that's what you get from the natives when you request more rain!!
;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Blimey, i thought i knew all my neighbours too.. I'm glad the gardener had finished mowing our lil lawn
before you took the pic... I mean, how embarrassing would that be seeing my toned n bronzed gardener working in his loin cloth (my choice of uniform!!)

;)

Virtues, that's what you get from the natives when you request more rain!!
;)

Nothing about my jokes then?

Nothing about my jokes then?

Nahh I think your jokes are safe... Although you could try one and see if the baying crowd try coming through the windows.. ;)

Ah thank you she is a shih-tzu crossed with a border terrier - she due her hair cut next week so not usually that fluffy 🐶

Same with mine, very very fluffy lol and going next week! Ours is shih-tzu (supposed to be pedigree but NOT with those long legs lol, looks same build as yours) - I like the longer legs, makes them good little jumpers! I would upload a pic of her if i knew how, it always fails!

sorry, i know the thread is about views lol.

I see flooding in my back garden :( ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392059122.184302.jpg

A leaf blowing down the road which my dog likes to bark at until it's no where to be seen, and then a cat that likes to sit right outside the house staring at my dog causing her to sit and bark and bark and bark and bark until about an hour when the cat decides to walk away, annoying thing! :( x

Quite high up so beautiful views when the sun is out! Looks a bit grey today 😞xx55743[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392127437.680128.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392127437.680128.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 140
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392127448.057117.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392127448.057117.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 132
I see the police shining torches through my windows. Technically last night and not right now but I got woken at 1am by them banging on the door repeatedly shouting at me to open the door. Turns out they were given my address as the house of the mother of an escaped fugitive. They were going to break the door down to search. :S My street is scary.

I see the police shining torches through my windows. Technically last night and not right now but I got woken at 1am by them banging on the door repeatedly shouting at me to open the door. Turns out they were given my address as the house of the mother of an escaped fugitive. They were going to break the door down to search. :S My street is scary.

Wow poor you, must have been very scary :( xx

Snow is falling , all around us, children playing everywhere.....ooops too late

The worlds weather ....just like my photo is turned on its head!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 117
I am officially jealous of the snow pics :( lol

I see trees blown over, bins blown over on the pavement and our trampoline has moved 6 meters across the garden all on its own. Our fence panels appear to be breathing, they look like here going to snap.

I see trees blown over, bins blown over on the pavement and our trampoline has moved 6 meters across the garden all on its own. Our fence panels appear to be breathing, they look like here going to snap.

When I first moved into this house we had a hefty wind that lifted our 15ft trampoline OVER a 25ft firtree with a glass house beside it, a 25ft bird pole made of wood and ended 200ft away at the back of my neighbours garden on its side... It was a new way to meet the neighbours lol.

I looked outside but its just black out there... Noisy but too dark to see anything

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back