Loreal 7.45

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelibells

Reaction score
I have loreal 7.45 on my hair but my roots come through grey quickly it cost me a fortune every two to three weeks...I'm going to do it myself ....I've bought two tubes of 7.45 and base 7 also copper mix...is this right...thankyou..my hair dresser uses copper mix with my colour.x

Nope. Wrong. You need your hairdresser before you turn your hair muddy brown.

This is what my hair dresser uses on my hair...why will I go muddy brown...please help!!!!!

This is what my hair dresser uses on my hair...why will I go muddy brown...please help!!!!!

There are more than one type of base in l'Oreal. Knowing the correct one to use, and how to use it requires a certain amount of training and knowledge. It's against site rules to give you any info, so I urge you to rethink your idea, and if money is tight, have your hair done at a training college.

Go to a hairdresser before you mess up your hair. That is the wrong mix to use

Thankyou for your replies I've just put colour on loreal 7.45 with copper mix..75 ml of 20 developer...I'll let u know how it turns out..x

Thankyou for your replies I've just put colour on loreal 7.45 with copper mix..75 ml of 20 developer...I'll let u know how it turns out..x

I'm not sure why you would think our trained professional colourists would want to know how your DIY job turns out?

Might be a while before she stops screaming enough to reply.... I wonder how much mix tone she used? I'm seeing copper root glow... :)

Might be a while before she stops screaming enough to reply.... I wonder how much mix tone she used? I'm seeing copper root glow... :)

7.45? Think slightly pinky copper kettle root glow, nice and translucent...

She'll never post back with the truth though, even though we'll know 😉

We'll I am posting back.....my hair went exactly how I wanted it ..no screaming no copper kettle roots...just a lovely even colour...I mixed a tube of 7.45 with half tube of copper mix..75ml of 20 developer...just finished drying it and lovely vibrant colour...u girls really are nasty with your comments...my hair exactly the same as when I go the salon..sorry to disappoint you:

I'm pleased that you were lucky this time, but this is not the correct forum for you as our professionals who have trained long and hard to colour people's hair safely should not be disrespected in this way.
However you also should not have people being rude to you therefore I shall just put a lock on this.

Good Luck finding a DIY Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back