L'Oreal Academy feedback.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIVA.GLAM

Reaction score
They're sending me a prospectus and I'm going to (hopefully) attend some courses. I was just wondering if anyone has attended any courses through the L'Oreal Academy? If so how was it?

Yep, superb. You will really enjoy it. Which course are you doing?

I honestly feel so overwhelmed with the choice. I'm going to wait to get my prospectus and have a proper mull over it. Would you recommend any?

I may start with the colour keys? :\ I mainly want to attend some colour courses.
(I didn't mean to send this as two seperate replies, bloody cat is insisting on squeezing in the small space left on my lap between my tummy and my laptop and rolling his rather large arse onto the keyboard...)

i go on goldwell courses usually 2 a yr there always great!

Last edited by a moderator:
We use L'Oreal in the salon I work at and I tend to use a lot of Wella at home. The only time I use Goldwell is when I have to work in our other salon but I figured I'd stick with L'Oreal as it's what I know mostly and what I work with. They have such a good reputation for training, as I'm sure Goldwell, Tigi and the rest have! I've done a training day with Goldwell, where they come to your salon, and it was very good. That's how I found out about Elumen which is absolutely amazing!

Colour keys are great. Good choice.

How do u get a prospectus please do they have a website x thanx

I originally trained in wells and then trained in loreal, I did the colour keys and it is much more technical than well but also better IMO , my friend did the colour degree, great friend to have, lol

Ooh I am really excited about these courses I am going to be startin my nvq 2 soon and didn't realise there was more courses to give u a big confidence boost do they do basic starter courses thanks x

Colour Keys is fab.. You'll learn stuff that you should of learnt in college!! And the teacher think his name is James is gorgeous so that's a bonus!! Well that was at the Manchester academy!! Great course I'd definitely recommend it :)

Ooh I am really excited about these courses I am going to be startin my nvq 2 soon and didn't realise there was more courses to give u a big confidence boost do they do basic starter courses thanks x

(totally assuming your going to the fe, which you may not be)
I wouldn't recommend doing the L'Oreal course if you havn't started your training yet as the fe uses wella, (if your not attending the fe the college you are may still use a different brand) and I think that would really get confusing. I would wait a bit, maybe until you understand your basics and find a colour brand you like.

(totally assuming your going to the fe, which you may not be)
I wouldn't recommend doing the L'Oreal course if you havn't started your training yet as the fe uses wella, (if your not attending the fe the college you are may still use a different brand) and I think that would really get confusing. I would wait a bit, maybe until you understand your basics and find a colour brand you like.

Thanx x I do get a little impatient sometimes lol x

Latest posts

Back