L'Oreal cocktails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa_g84

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've just started working in a new salon which uses loreal colours and was wondering if anyone could give me a list of some lovely toner cocktails, any shades- blondes, Browns coppers, peach, pinks, anything. The rep told me there was a little book she would get me but this was a while ago, I think she's forgotten.

Thank you x

If you find this mysterious book, let me know. I've been looking for one as well. Anyways i like using 10.21 & 9.11 light as a really icy platinum blonde. 10.32 light makes a pretty honey blonde. 9.3 and a very little 5.60 richesse makes a rosy blonde. 9N and 8.31 richesse makes a pretty sandy blonde... These are just ones I've come up with from playing with the line myself.

Yes. When you find this book. Share with us all!!

I spoke to her today and apparently it's the reps demo book and she was going to let me have hers when she'd shown everyone, she said every rep had one. She said if not she'l email me through some recipes. Thank you emcolorme for those cocktails, I love the sound of that rosy blonde.

Latest posts

Back